Thread: No cam is shown when XRAY kills performed in Sniper Elite V2

No cam is shown when XRAY kills performed in Sniper Elite V2

I have played the demo version of the game several number of times and from the experiences that I have noticed while playing the game I got to see that no matter how much good shot I hit I don’t get to see the X-ray camera. Only 4-5 shots such as hitting the headshots and vital heads are showed with the x-ray cam. Now I want to know why to make such kind of differences that’s what I am wondering? In the console that I have played for every vital shot you get a X-ray cam.

In the pc gaming even if I hot a organ and if it explodes then also no cam is shown in the background. Don’t you all think such kind of differences should be stopped as of now because this is something that is completely not done. I want to ask this question with the game developers why have they made such a game which gives a X-ray cam for the XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3, people for almost every shot and not for the PC. What do you all think do we pay less for the game that’s why you are cutting out some of the features?

Disgusting !!!

Re: No cam is shown when XRAY kills performed in Sniper Elite V2

Don’t be so furious dude you need to chill where is that difference I don’t understand, which kind of difference are you talking about here in the forums? So let me begin with the first thing the X-ray cam, are you confusing it with the zoom cam or something else. Because I myself am a console player and have played the game in that and I haven’t come across such kind of problems in the game? Getting a chance of x-ray zoom is 50% for every shot. For every shot you play, shooting the vital spots will fetch you a chance of viewing it with the x-ray cam but it’s not certain that you will be getting this every time . Not even in the console.

So stop talking about all those kind of differences with the console game as well as the pc game it isn’t true. Both the games have equal platforms and it is been equally dealt by the developers. So you don’t worry about the partiality thing and all. I hope that’s fine for you.

Dude don’t tell me about it I have seen several gameplay videos of the console as well as the PC the zooming videos are quite shown less in the pc than the consoles.

Only a few shots such as shooting with the snipers from one windows to another gets a zooming cam as well as the Xray shot forget about any other else. I have seen the gameplay of the console gaming and it is like for every other shot you hot the enemy you get a zooming cam with the x-ray shot. So that is something that makes gaming even more fun. You won’t believe me but that’s true. Me being a pc gamers know what is like playing in the PC. When you see all such features missing out from the pc gaming. Console gamers wont be able to make the difference because they haven’t played the pc part. I know how it is like being a PC gamer.

I played the demo a lot because I loved it. I just bought the xBox 360 version of the game and I think they removed all the "vital organ" xray kill cam shots from the retail game. The only time I see xray kills is with head shots now. Never with any other shots. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Shin-Chan View Post
    Dude don’t tell me about it I have seen several gameplay videos of the console as well as the PC the zooming videos are quite shown less in the pc than the consoles.

Only a few shots such as shooting with the snipers from one windows to another gets a zooming cam as well as the Xray shot forget about any other else. I have seen the gameplay of the console gaming and it is like for every other shot you hot the enemy you get a zooming cam with the x-ray shot. So that is something that makes gaming even more fun. You won’t believe me but that’s true. Me being a pc gamers know what is like playing in the PC. When you see all such features missing out from the pc gaming. Console gamers wont be able to make the difference because they haven’t played the pc part. I know how it is like being a PC gamer.
    I think you are being a little bit personal on this forum better stay away from it. If you want to play the console part then go ahead and play it. You will get to know what is the actual difference frankly speaking you wont be able to find out much difference.

I have a xbox 360 and the demo version of this game had some bugs especially in the X-ray cam part. It used to make noises before it used to zoom up. The X-ray shots we get are very rare I don’t know which gameplay videos have you seen? Such that you are coming up in this forum and insulting the PC gamers.

Next time you better mind your language because it’s the last time I am seeing your post. I shouldn’t be seeing such kind of posts again.