Thread: Incapacitating enemies in Sniper Elite V2

Incapacitating enemies in Sniper Elite V2

Hi I want to know if there is any specific spot to hit to the enemy such that they are incapacitated. I was thinking once they are incapacitated we can call for help and once the other people come out for the rescue then we can shoot the other enemies one by one. So that’s what my actual plan was I tried hitting the enemies in the different positions but I was unsuccessful every time because they were shot to death, I don’t want them to die so early. I want the enemy to die with the other team mates as well. So that’s what I want.

I am sure many of you all must have played this game so you all must have got some idea on how to do that? So could you all please help me with this one. I want to know more about it. I am sure you will reply to this. Waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Incapacitating enemies in Sniper Elite V2

Either aim at their hands or at their legs I think that’s the two best positions to hit an enemy in order to make them injured. Apart from those two positions I don’t think so there is any other place to go and hit it.

Do make sure that you hot it properly because if you won’t hot their hands properly then they might backfire you and In the process you will be damaging yourself. So do take care of that and then decide with which plan you want to go ahead. I hope that’s pretty clear for you.

Re: Incapacitating enemies in Sniper Elite V2

No dude that’s not the place, I want to know from the above user if he himself have tried hitting on their hands or legs to juts injure the enemies believe me they won’t be getting injured instead they would be attacking back. If you hit it properly then they might die as well but forget about they getting Incapacitated, no they won’t. Either they will attack you or get killed.

Let me tell you one best position to attack the enemies and it is the lower part of the body. Either you just hit below the waist or you hit in their butts(please don’t laugh for this) but these two paces are the ideal places to hit the enemy. I am 100% sure that they would be Incapacitated with such attack. So do give a try for this I am sure you will get a better results from that.

All the best!