Thread: Cannot download DLC rifles in Sniper Elite V2

Cannot download DLC rifles in Sniper Elite V2

I don’t know if this issue has been targeted or not before but there is a problem with this game you can’t download the dlc rifles from steam. The downloading process gets aborted in the middle of the process. Haven’t you all guys experienced this kind of issue while downloading the weapons from steam?

Steam should take care of this issue and I hope through this medium steam people will listen to me and get the issue solved. That’s all I want.

Do comment on this.

Re: Cannot download DLC rifles in Sniper Elite V2

I got this solution from the steam forums wherein the guy over there is saying that this particular issue has been solved. This same particular issue has been targeted out there and just by restarting the steam client will solve all your problems.

Now we need to get a confirmation out here because unless and until someone from this forum gives a green flag for this particular solution till then it’s just a suggestion waiting to be tried out.

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    I got this solution from the steam forums wherein the guy over there is saying that this particular issue has been solved. This same particular issue has been targeted out there and just by restarting the steam client will solve all your problems.

Now we need to get a confirmation out here because unless and until someone from this forum gives a green flag for this particular solution till then it’s just a suggestion waiting to be tried out.
    Buddy I have tried this method and believe me this method does not work at all. I also wrote a mail to the steam support about the said problem and the person out there also told me to work on the same solution as suggested by you i.e. restart the steam client and then see.

I tried restarting several times and then also I was not able to download the weapons. Now this is a big pain for me because these are the worlds coming from the steam officials and if they are UN-successful in solving such kind of problems then who will do it? That’s what I want to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by bIbEkS View Post
    Buddy I have tried this method and believe me this method does not work at all. I also wrote a mail to the steam support about the said problem and the person out there also told me to work on the same solution as suggested by you i.e. restart the steam client and then see.

I tried restarting several times and then also I was not able to download the weapons. Now this is a big pain for me because these are the worlds coming from the steam officials and if they are UN-successful in solving such kind of problems then who will do it? That’s what I want to ask?
    Dude it actually works out. I think you haven’t closed the steam properly ensure that you go to the control panel of steam and end the process of steam.exe from there. Just by doing a manual restart of steam won’t help. So that’s my suggestion for you go ahead and try it out.

Hope that helps. In case if that does not help then write down a mail to the steam support about this particular problem they should be able to solve it out for you.