Thread: Did you people save The Walking Dead Game first playthrough?

Did you people save The Walking Dead Game first playthrough?

Hello friends, I have heard that there are plenty of people who have saved their first play through of this game, I really not know what is the reason behind that and what is profit with it. I was checking some information and founded that there people who have saved their first play through. I would like to know what is main purpose is saving the first play through and if possible then please do tell me reason about it. Thank you.

Re: Did you people save The Walking Dead Game first playthrough?

There is no any particular reason, people do save first play through as they like it. I have also done and was trying to save Shawn, reason behind is that I was able figure it out that a grown man will be very much helpful for survival in comparison to a little boy, however it did not turn to very well, whereas there are plenty of other who are experienced in it. Even I have selected Carly instead of Doug, as there were two reasons for it, first is that she was having a gun which was really good and helpful for me, the second reason is that Doug's only lure is his experience with the help of electronics which was not at useful to me, because electricity does not remain for long time.

I think that most of people who are saving the first playthrough of the demo game and those people are use of such things, it also depend on people choice that they wanted to do it or not. Whenever they do it then it does bring some effect to their game, but those effect are not at all noticeable but it does affect a lot. I would like to tell you my experience about it, such that I have saved the demo playthrough and saw some effect on Kenny such that it helps its son so that he is able to loyalty from him and over there you will be able to notice this when he is talking during the rest of the ep. Even you will be able to notice one more effect after completing first ep, such that when they are playing the coming soon thing which is at end. One thing I would like to add over here that story of this game is wonderful and it is available at great price, so really like it.

If you have checked out the story then you will be able to get to know that it is taking through four main areas which are bring divided into seven chapters, there are some limits of adventure game mechanics which are being tested. Genre for this game is being defined by the method of slow thoughtful choices and also with exploration moves into areas which is required to have fast reflexes and also have the ability to make difficult decisions very much faster. When you will be taking those decisions then it is having major ramifications for the method in which game is played and also how will later episodes are being shaped. I would like to tell that you better think it as Maniac Mansion meets Heavy Rain which is meeting Mass Effect.

It is a game which is having Traditional adventure along with quick time events and also having decisions that span multiple games, in other words I would like to say that concept which was required has arrived. Game is having emotional punch which is a story you have read in Robert Kirkman’s comic book world. I do not think that it should be deal as a general horrors but it should be deal with very personal tragedies, and when all such things are being handled very well then it make me thing that how Telltale will be able to keep up poignancy of this first episode all the way of season.

You are having choices of players which are making an appropriately disturbing for the situations which might be like a zombie apocalypse. When those people who are meeting Lee are having sufficiently complex such that they are not able to make choice between difficult and terrifying. I think that Telltale is able to manage to avoid stereotypes and also the two dimensional characters so that it makes the story more interesting and consequences are terrible. Other that I was not able to see anything beside plot was twisted, such that it has given story a sharp tang of reality which you will not be able to find in other games and it is being missing from all. The main drawback of this game is that it is having some graphical glitches.

If you have not played till now then I would like to tell when you will be playing it on PC you will be able to find several spikes on characters, such that you will be able to see vertices which is making a person looks as they are having triangle pointing out of them and you will be able to see through the whole game. Even there are some of bit of flickering in the scenery on a rig which was running properly on other games like Battlefield 3 and The Witcher 2 and was running on high settings.

I think that these episodes are having similar to comics and also player in that are familiar with Kirkman’s stories which is somewhat same with places and faces. In short I would say that Telltale is able to find a method to bring back on to same world as per the comic and you will be able very much comfortable with friendly faces and also will be able to do it without rehashing the same stories over again. If developers are able to bring the level of quality throughout the whole series then it will be very much worthwhile in comparison to present fiction of The Walking Dead.