Thread: How to turn off unwanted text messages from Bejeweled Blitz?

How to turn off unwanted text messages from Bejeweled Blitz?

Can anyone help me with this? I have been receiving an unwanted text message from Bejeweled Blitz regarding some Happy Hour event in Bejeweled Blitz. First of all I am not at all interested in these extra ordinary activities; secondly I really get disturbed when these kinds of alert messages hit my iPhone. How come these people are allowed to send such stuff without even getting a prior permission from the owner or the user itself? No doubt the message was senseless and unwanted; therefore I searched a lot on web for a way out to get rid of such things but failed to do so. Just help me out with this things, there would be at least some way out to disable such alert messages. If it’s not possible then I have no other option left other than uninstalling the app from my phone. Would really appreciate if anyone helps me and guide me to turn off or disable and disallow such message.

Re: How to turn off unwanted text messages from Bejeweled Blitz?

Sorry friend I can’t help you out but certainly my own similar experience with you. I have been noticing the same problem and the most strange thing is that until in downloaded the latest version of this game in my phone I never encountered such problem ever before. Definitely this is not one of the features of my phone because all of the notifications in my phone are turned off. I get too frustrated when I receive the message even if I am not playing the game, I mean when Bejeweled Blitz application is inactive then too the alert message occurs. I personally do not entertain such kind of message so its better that popcap disable such useless activity on my phone and let me enjoy only the game and not the Happy hour event kind of alerts.

I know this is very much irritating when such useless message appear on your phone. Anyways after doing lot of researches I found a way out to get rid of this message. There’s an option to turn off this feature in your iPhone settings. You need to simply follow the steps in order to turn off the notification from Bejeweled Blitz.

What you need to do is to first open the Device Settings in your phone, and then make sure to tap the notification option, now search for Bejeweled Blitz app and tap on it in the notification window. Once you reach there turn off all the switches all one by one. Follow these steps and let me know what result you get.

I am not blaming you but it seems like your suggestion is not workable, there is no such notification which list Bejeweled Blitz as an application under it. Let me tell you that even I am one amongst them who want to somehow get rid of that useless notification by Bejeweled Blitz. Even when iDevice like iPad Touch or iPhone is completely idle and if I am not playing this game I get those irritating Happy Hour notification. I am not at all interested in this Happy Hour stuff then why these are irritating me. Anyways in search of the solution I managed to land over here and found your solution. I was quite happy to see your solution until I tried it out. but later on after trying I noticed that the Blitz application was not even mentioned as an app when I checked out the notification window, the notifications are undoubtedly ON no doubt in that but why doesn’t the app is not visible in the notification window. is there anyone tried out the above solution and found a similar issue like mine. Please let me whether I am the only special one existing with this extra problem or there is someone to support me.