Thread: Mistakes, plot holes and canon violations as compared to comics in The Walking Dead

Mistakes, plot holes and canon violations as compared to comics in The Walking Dead

there are lots of people who are saying there are mistakes, plot holes as compared to comics. People are still referring Clem as Lee daughter even she is not. Let me know if you have noticed any other thing with this particular game. I am waiting for prompt replies of yours.

Re: Mistakes, plot holes and canon violations as compared to comics in The Walking Dead

Well I am wondering that both of them are looking similar. If I am not wrong a man as well as daughter can look similar if they are father and daughter. Mainly people are supposed to use your daughter even though they are not technically true. Mostly human beings are supposed to make use of simplest concept under stress situation and according to me it would not be improper for shorthand. I am not giving this particular reference because of dialogues in the game. normally people are supposed to do the same with their uncle as well as adopted daughters. This particular relation is adequate for all kind of purpose and it will be helpful to explain the entire situation to new people.

Re: Mistakes, plot holes and canon violations as compared to comics in The Walking Dead

As far as I know Clem supposed to be Lee's daughter if you considered zombie survival law article 7 paragraph 12 which is saying that ‘The guy with the gun is always right’. ‘Zombies don't know how to climb’ it seems to be coming out into the situation. according to me it seems to be a human nature that is if you are having a little girl with you than you would tend to consider her as daughter or similar to it. probably she would consider you as father as well. Hell Lee also told many times in the game that he is alone and hence he told all the truth to her that her parents were dead.
    If I am not wrong your are supposed to get this particular stuff into comics. It is simple example of kids in comics is simply loosing her parents and become members of other group into the game. in simple terms I can say that they are supposed to adopting him or her. So same kind of thing is happening and in my humble opinion there is no violation is happening into the game.

Well I have noticed another thing into the game. as group supposed to running into drugstore then glen would simply applies padlock so that it can store zombies safely into the game. so I am wondering that padlock and also I am assuming that padlocks seems to be valuable commodity. Lee supposed to open padlock by making use of an axe. It simply destroys the same and you are supposed to make lots of noise and it should be necessary.
    Also you will not be able to pick up brick outside of drugstore by making use of cane. I could not get whether it was far away in the game. Lee supposed to find out cane into the office and broke the same into the couple of pieces. So it gives a kind of feeling what happened in this particular situation. you should stay into inn near of woods with zombies. I was not able to punch Larry at inn.

In case you are supposed to leaving from back door of the office and down side of rear alley. in order to save Glenn. This particular thing is indicating that Lee and Irene are heading towards office door when they have decided to save Glenn in the game. it is obvious that there should be second door in the game. I let you that this is the door from where entire group is getting leave. He supposed to be bitten and there is barrier around the house did not seems to true as compared to comics. I don’t think so Herschel would consider him as dead as he simply begins to move and Herschel is thinking that he will be able to save him and he is not consider him as one of the enemies in the game. he might be saved if he is not able to help due to some reason such as he is not having idea regarding zombie behavior at that particular moment of the time. According to me its fari enough if Shawn seems to be alive in the game or could be possible that Hershel making an attempt to forget that particular event.

The thing which you have mentioned over here seems to be odd enough. Hershel simply tells to Shawn to get into checkout his sister. If I am not aware then I wanted tell you that Hershel has seven kids. three sons and four daughters. From them youngest one were twins. So it does not make any sense that Hershel would say to check sisters . I am assuming that they are tried to designed entire family but I am not able to find out Arnold and Billy. I am wondering that they are supposed to old enough so that they will be around of farm. There should be some kind of dialog should be provided by the developer of the game which will allow you to find out where we can find out into the game.

I am already wondering about the thing which you had mentioned into the previous post before the releasing of this particular game. to show Shawn is not much disappointing where as to give entire family seems to be quite distracting. In my opinion in the game.. Death of Shawn seems to be canon violation.
    Another thing which I wanted tell you over here is that Shawn volunteered went to town to brought some medicine for one of his sister who was ill in the game. however there was no information about the same. I think it could be revealed by means of dialogues or something. But I was not able to get any explanation regarding why Arnold and Billy were not available.

I noticed at the end of motor if you are supposed to stayed as well as lesson to your radio when it supposed to say Atlanta downgraded to 8. However when I talk to Glen it simply catastrophe to 9. I found that little bit odd that Hershel is shooting zombies irrespective of stance into the comics. I am suspecting that it should be hypocritical or a plot hole into the game. I could not figure out why they have changed the same. I am wondering that Hershel felt the pulse when Kenny's group left and he decided to bandage.

According to me the son supposed to come into the couple of situation. when he wanted to protect his son and it gives an indication that he is able to shoot into the comics. he did not hesitated at the time of shooting and killed the same before they could kill Shawn. At the later stages of comics he son simply turns around. Hershel find outs that he son is still living and he wonders that ‘Maybe everyone else is just sick too?’ hence he supposed to view on everyone with same "disease" as that of the Shawn. He also wonders that disease would be curable by any mean. He knows that’ If they can be cured, you shouldn't be killing them.’
    If you gone through comics appropriately then I think you had got that there is an inconsistency with breakout of the apocalypse. The zombie plague supposed to start into the month of October as compared to comics. However when I went to the game I found that there was Spring Break mentioned on answering machine . hence timing was totally went off in to the game.

Another thing when Lee supposed to be transported there was no indication of outbreak was available into the game. the entire world was working fine without having any issue. Lee simply wake ups after the crash and you would noticed that outbreak seems to be happening after few while.

Well I am assuming that the characters are supposed to have outbreak and they are supposed to first started into the places before 3 days. They had never hit fan on the big scale after Lee getting crashed. Might be Lee never had any run with Zombies. I think it did not bring anything to standstill. They are having electricity. There would be some zombies out there in streets in the night. Lee was in police custody and he might not heard anything about the outbreak.