Thread: Goalkeeper exploit in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

Goalkeeper exploit in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

Hey wanted to say that the goalkeeper exploit is back In this game and I know how you all are feeling to see such kind of exploit in this game. I just noticed these when I was playing this game and suddenly the defense attack was just enormous in the game. I think something should be done about this for sure. Otherwise this would be like a undue advantage in the game for the defenders don’t you all think so. I just wanted to add one more total in the long list of problems these DLC has hence I have done the same thing and I have reported the problem in this forums. I think this is a bets medium by which we can report the problem and show it to others as well. Hopefully EA people will get to know about this and think about solving the problems.

I have done my talking I want to know if there is anyone else over here who has got such kind of problems when they were playing the game or any solutions to solve such problem. Then do let me know about it as soon as possible. waiting to hear it from you all.

Re: Goalkeeper exploit in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

Are you serious? I don’t understand who the hell have tested this game with such kind of problems coming again. I must admit that this problem of goalkeeper exploit surfaced in the fifa 2012 bit it went away with the patch and not it is back again. it will cause a lot of problem for me especially considering the fact that my team has good strikers and not defenders. Now I understand why some people have the beast mode turned on when I am going to attack the ball. So that’s a bit of problem for me. Anyways hoping that it gets fixed up soon.

Re: Goalkeeper exploit in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

You know I earned 2 straight definite looses in the finals because of the beast thing and there is no way by which we can counter attack the other opponents. One was eng vs ger and the other was spain versus Portuguese.

I don’t understand why the patch isn’t ready yet for this game. so I am hoping they get some replies as soon as possible.