Thread: How many teams in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 aren't licensed?

How many teams in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 aren't licensed?

I haven’t got this game yet but I am very desperate to know like how many teams are there in this game which aren’t licensed. In some of the videos that I have seen of this particular game some of the players name are really unusual and I haven’t heard their names before. So it appears to me like they are not licensed. So I want to know how many teams who are not licensed are playing in this tournament? That’s what I want to know from you all.

So those who all have played the game then do let me know about it as soon as possible. I am waiting for your responses?

Re: How many teams in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 aren't licensed?

As far as I know only 46 teams are licensed in this particular game and I don’t know which all teams aren’t licensed in this game. I think small teams which aren’t even capable of entering the qualifications they might be not licensed. However I am interested to know which all countries have you came across that had fake players name. so that even I get to know about it.

EA people should have gone ahead and got in the rights of all the teams that qualify for this prestigious event and shouldn’t have done such unfair things with the smaller teams. That’s what I want to say here.

Anyways if I end up getting some knowledge about the teams not licensed and all. I will let you know about it as soon as possible.

Countries like wales, malta, Slovakia and you would be sad to know even Serbia. First 3 teams were in the list but now Serbia is the latest entrant in the list of un-licensed teams. I know you all would be quite disappointed with this but that’s the truth. You know what we will be missing some great football names from Slovakia such as Kamil Kopúnek, Juraj Kucka and Michal Brezanik. Then from wales, such as Craig Bellamy, Robert Earnshaw and Danny Gabbidon. Above all my favorite from malta Michael Mifsud. So all such footballer named won’t be seen in this game. This is ridiculous and to top above all, even Serbia isn’t licensed. One of my friends who plays online with another guy from Serbia he told me recently about it. though they are small teams but they have had some glorious pasts as well. so keeping them out from signing is simply not done at all. That’s all I have to say here on this.

Yes all such teams don’t play for the qualification you can use them in the exhibition mode. If you want then you can swap any team that you want with the one group stage team which hasn’t qualified.

Calling all the small teams as useless is not the right word to be frank. You might be interested in playing with a big teams like England and France but you are not alone who is playing the game there are several others who would like to go with different countries. There are many local fans from wales, Slovakia, Serbia. So all those teams are coming up good and they have good quality players. So don’t blame them for un-necessary things.