Thread: Does Street Fighter x Tekken is same as SF4 in terms of technical?

Does Street Fighter x Tekken is same as SF4 in terms of technical?

Well I am not a great player as far as SF4 is concerned. Actually I am sound great in terms of mind games. I am really bad while using combos. Hence normally I am able to get basic bnb and it supposed to do normal damage. The SF4 is the game in which we can put investment as well as efforts to make it better. In SF4 we are having multilevel game play and when you go through every single level you would have different kind of feelings in the game. let me know if you got same kind of feeling with SFxT. Will this game offering reward for putting time as well as efforts?

Re: Does Street Fighter x Tekken is same as SF4 in terms of technical?

I am sure about that game would offer you reward for clearing every single level. In case you are getting an issue in advanced combos then you should begin with chain into launcher and you should end with NormalxxDP with having incoming character. You should try to get around 30 dmg. It would let you to concentrate on mind game and after that try to learn different kind of combos in the game.

According to me this particular game should provide reward for the gamers who is learning the game as it has been done in all the fighting games available in the market. There should be some specific things which can be rewarded same that of other games available in the market. You should have good fundamental knowledge of all the types of combos. It does not mean that combos are not useful if you have not managed to use them in proper manner. People are saying that they are getting lots of issue with combos. You will need to put lots of efforts in order to train your hyper technical characters into training room. Once your character is trained enough you should give a try to real match in the game. According to me one should have balanced efforts while playing the game. You will be able to spend your time when you are playing all the matches into training room in order to be a great street fighter player. You should use Training room as it will allow you to get big damage combo but it does not make difference between pro and beginner players. So I have concluded that there should be rewards for knowledge as well as experience.

I think particular game sfxt supposed to be more accessible for casual gamer. You will be able to get enough amount of damage when you are playing in easy mode. You will need to learn lots of things regarding combos and technical stuff to become pro about the same. I have noticed that there are lots of things in ssf4 which are enough difficult where as it is quite easy into sfxt. There are lots of things available in the game which we need to discover. I think it should be at same level ssf4.

SFxT seems to be better than that of SF4 as far as technical part of the game is concerned. However you have to play this particular game into different manner. The players need to go through strength while playing the game as you. It will give you large reward for the action which you are supposed to do ion the game. SF4 was having good Counter-hits where as SFxT were having great tools for domination. So you are going to lots of advantages in the game. people are going to bounce on for easy combos. you will be able to master on Counter-hits in the air lead which supposed to leading into juggle states. So you will be able to rethink about jumping. Anti-Air/Reversals seems to be good. You will not be able to FADC to safety. Could be possible that character of yours is running into vulnerable to attack. Hence strong footsies and zoning seems to effective as both of them can make advantageous and dangerous situation while playing.

People are going to get combos for learning them. why I am saying because if you are great fundamental knowledge then you will be able to get nice combos. players who are aggressive enough should be able to get frame-advantage on block and they will be able to hit SFxT if you compared with SF4. All the gamers try to be into hitstun and blockstun for long period of time as it allows them to pressure timid opponents. However you can number of tools in order to counter the same for eg crush low/crouching attack or alpha counters. There are number of character which are having unique invulnerability while doing movements and it allow to get specific kind of match-ups. Individual match-ups are not working as expected so we need to focus on team synergy.

I am wondering that there should be lots of players who are playing SFxT as SF4. I think there is no issue while doing the same but. However you are going to get improper results while playing the game. there should be depth and rewards as you will look to grow yourself in the game.