Thread: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with Avp.exe

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with Avp.exe

Hello friends. I found that Kaspersky is showing me the Avp.exe in my computer as some affected program on the other hand driver is showing me this as alien vs predator. I am having the wrc2010 profile through witcher 2 icon. Can someone over here tell me that what is the problem and what is Avp.exe. How can this affect someone’s computer? If you are having any information on this then please let me know that. I really know nothing about this and so I am posting it over here. Please post as soon as possible. I will be thankful for all the replies for this.

Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with Avp.exe

Don’t worry, the process you are talking about is nothing but Kaspersky Internet Security Suite and that will help you to keep your system protected from the Internet-bound threats like spyware and Trojans and these could be distributed through mail otherwise they can also directly attack to the computer and allows unauthorized access on your computer. It is very important to keep this program running because it will make your system stable and secure. Anyways, if the Kaspersky itself showing you that this is an infected process then there is possibility that some of the files in the system got affected and that is leading to make the issues like this. Reinstalling the Kaspersky Internet Security can solve the problem for you. There is also possibility that the registry has been fragmented and have feeded the invalid entries that will lower your computers performance. It will also be a good option if you can just check the registry and see what the problem is.

Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with Avp.exe

If Kaspersky is detecting this as virus then please heal that process with the Kaspersky and if that is not able to heal the process then your antivirus is outdated and it’s time to you to update the virus definition of the antivirus. Once you are completed with the update then scan your computer with that. Now see if it again detects that as infected program. Heal that process along with all the files that detected as infected. It might be possible that some of the files are not getting healed with the antivirus. In that case, you can directly delete that file but make sure that the file you are going to delete is not the system file. If this is system file then it will be better for you to keep that file as it is in order to keep your system release. This is most likely seemed to virus issue and so I am telling you to do this. I hope that this will be helpful to you.