Thread: Went down to 0BP from 890 BP after winning matches in Street Fighter x Tekken

Went down to 0BP from 890 BP after winning matches in Street Fighter x Tekken

Well I am not a big player as far as this particular game is concerned. right now I am wining most of matches. When I was playing game at 890 BP but opponent was at higher level. If I am not wrong he had 1100-1300BP. After killing him I got 50BP what I used get in all the matches. I returned to main menu and found that I was having 650BP. After playing couple of more matches I supposed to have 750BP but in fact it was dropped to 480BP. Hence I quit to play at that time and tried after couple of hours. even after playing couple of hours I noticed same thing. I am losing all mu BP whenever I am winning matches in the game. right now I am having 240BP and I quit the game.
    Again same thing happened in yesterday. Winning another match in the game my BP get down to 130BP. i am fighting with the players who are having enough higher than me. I tried to find out people who are having same skills set but I was not able to do so. When I fought with new players I got lots of points but my BP went down to 80. After playing couple of more matches I lost all the BP and I left nothing.

Now I am wondering that it is something associated with bug issue and it should be fixed by developer of the game. cannot figure out why I am punished though after winning in the game. Let me know if you are having any useful information to share over here.

Re: Went down to 0BP from 890 BP after winning matches in Street Fighter x Tekken

As far as I know matchmaking does not seems to working as it should be. Right now I got down to D+. there should be something which allow us to fight with people who are playing at same level. If you are not having roommate or family member who are playing around of you then it supposed to be happening because of bug issue. I am hoping that developer of the game should fix the same in upcoming patch. They should improve the game so that all the gamers can enjoy the same without facing much trouble.

Re: Went down to 0BP from 890 BP after winning matches in Street Fighter x Tekken

I noticed the same thing while playing. So far I have noticed this particular issue for couple of times after releasing of the game. I used to loss BP whenever I am winning in the game. so far Ranking system seems to be really bad. According to me the developer of the game should do something to fix BP system. there is no issue if we are getting any extra BP. if you are supposed to won 2-1 then you get less BP and if you won 2-0 then it should work in totally different manner. there should be some kind of factor that could reflect when you are supposed to loss or gain BP in the game. Let’s hope the developer of the game would work out on the same as early as possible.

It does not make any sense to have Ranked Match option particularly when it could convert into two-person Endless lobby. The issue what we all are discussing over here is a glitch and it should be fixed by the developers. The developer of the game should put some kind of serious efforts so that it can work as it is expected. In most of the games I don’t play ranked match but there is lots of fun if you are playing 2v2 ranked match. You will be able to use number of strategies and switch cancel combos to try. I would definitely give a try to ranked match once it is fixed.

The main issue is that we are winning as well as loosing BP at the same moment of time. Once we had won the match we find that BP getting up as we returned to main menu BP getting lower down before playing the game. there is need of patch there are lots of bug issue which should be fixed by the developer of the game. the ranking system looks great but it does not had any active role in gameplay. There should not be match happening with 5k-7k players who are having self-defeating attitude. We know that this particular game is recently released and they are lots of players associated who are not managed to desired BP in the game. Also matchmaking system seems to be terrible and it should be fixed by the developer as well.

You are not supposed to loose rank until and unless you are hitting numbered rank in the game. I have played the game with who was at 50%. People are having self-defeating attitude so that they are supposed to enter into FGC. According to me you should everything about basics, team, combos and after that you should go online. You should learn about looses , mistake that you done and find out the situation when you failed to block and also you should look for small things which could helped you. you can also use anti-aired/alpha-countered.