Thread: Street Fighter x Tekken PC version will not have 12 DLC characters on disc

Street Fighter x Tekken PC version will not have 12 DLC characters on disc

I think PC version of Street Fighter x Tekken should be far easy than that of Console version. I came to know that there would additional 12 DLC characters available if PC version of game would become famous enough. However they are planning to release this particular DLC pack after long time. I have also noticed that there are lots of bugs and we are not having 2v2 online. I hope all these things should be fixed in upcoming DLC pack.

Re: Street Fighter x Tekken PC version will not have 12 DLC characters on disc

I am not having any issue to play SF4AE for PC version. Usually I used to play PC games as much as possible. However I am not much interested to play this particular game. the developer of the game should provide some kind of compatibility for the people who had purchased DLC characters. PC version of game might be completely port of Xbox 360 version. If I am not wrong the developer of the game already completed with characters itself. There are people are saying that one will be able to drag DLC data from Xbox 360 disc to PC version.

We know that all kinds of electronics devices as well as computers were enough expensive in 1980s era. Though there were floppy disk and tape piracy. Well video games developers should checkout for Piracy. Arcades supposed to be cheaper for the people who were not able to affords consoles and computers. Computer hardware are still expensive however games are available at low price and it can be pirated as well as copy protections is not existing. There is no need of purchasing over priced hardware as you do with consoles.

In case you are ready to pay for the game even though it is not having extra 12 characters in the game. the DLC pack about we are talking about is an intellectual property and developers are having all rights when they are wanted to release it and what could be cost of DLC pack. I am sure that developers are thinking about microtransactions. They had developed enough amount of content but they charge it additionally when they would release it.

If you are looking to this particular DLC pack then I recommend that you should wait for a month of two for price drop. Well I am pretty sure about sales of PC version would get dropped because of bad reviews and DLC scenario. Also more and more people make pirated copies of the game. the content was cut from PC version of game and it is present into Console version. People would complain irrespective of whether DLC is available on Disk or not. According to me the developer of game should provide DLC for free.

I cannot get the reason why are you saying that DLC should be offered for free. the developer of game has put there lots of efforts as well as money to develop content. most of developers are supposed to generate content already but they kept secret as far as appropriate times comes. Its normal thing every single person is looking for add-on.

I think you are looking to see enough amount of content. there are people who are not able to get intellectual property by any mean. If you are looking to purchase a car then definitely you would plan to get some additional component. It helps to get more profit for manufacturer.

Personally I would be disappointed if they are going to charge extra money for DLC pack. I do agree that they should think about return for efforts that put in but it does not make sense if they are charging 70% for costumes only. According to me DLC price should be fair enough so that people take interested to purchase DLC pack.

If you are having great time with the game then you should support it. I am ready to purchase the game along with DLC pack if and only if there is fair drop in actual price of the game. so far actual price of the game seems to be really high. I hope the developer of game would make changes into their policy.