Thread: What amount of damage you need to see in meter in Street Fighter x Tekken?

What amount of damage you need to see in meter in Street Fighter x Tekken?

I wanted to ask an interesting question regarding Street Fighter x Tekken. Can you tell me what amount of damage would you like to see for single bar? Personally I would like to go for 80 Damage I don’t make use of meter while playing. I have noticed that people use to waste meter on fancy tag as it did not seems to scale well. Post if you are having any useful information to share about.

Re: What amount of damage you need to see in meter in Street Fighter x Tekken?

I am playing with Juri/Jin. I managed to get 400 damage for a single bar while playing. It seems to worthy if meter takes around 2 to 3 bars. If 1 bar is not equal to 400 damage then it did not seems to worthy at all. you should try to do damage with having best combos without making use of meter. Also see that you are using same type of setup. The total difference between damage done by both combos will let you know about the amount of damage done. you will be able to know about what amount of spending meter you are using efficiently while playing.

Raw super/cross supposed to do around 150 to 133 damage per block. Hence according to me it would be a worse thing if you are using combos of both. There are people who are using this combos a lot. Bu there will be less amount of regeneration of health. I think Tag canceling a reversal or alpha counter could be most efficient meter for usage. Apart from that Raw alpha counter seems to be efficient as well. particularly you are having 120 damage. It is applicable for all the characters available adding combos with usage bar. I have managed to get 100 damage for one meter. You will be able to get extra 160 damage if you have switched your team order as well as switch cancel from Sagat.

You will not get any benefit of using meter until and unless you are using skills or switch. It is best practice to use meter when you are using switching to heal your character. Particularly you will be able to heal around 100-150 damage for every single combos hit to character of yours. you can do the same up to 200-300 damage. You will be able to convert your character health to 900 hp character rather than that of 1200 h. if your started with health of 900HP then you can get up to 1350 HP while playing if you everything goes perfect. In case you character is having 900HP at beginning then your effective HP should be 1450. There should be difference of 250 HP if you are using gem setup . building meter is really easy and I don’t think so it would be waste. It helps a lot to regenerate your health. Extra damage would not create major problem if my character is having enough health.

As far as my opinion is concerned meter should be utilized if your character is getting 200+ damage from out of the damage. Especially when you are holding move of your character which can down your character to get full combo.
    There is wonderful experience with Alpha Counter + Tag Cancel. You will be able to get most of the damage by means of two bars only. You might stuck if you finishing entire round. Cross Arts would take your character until and unless your opponent is ready to tag with same combos. EX moves can be used to extend a combo . to use meter for heal damage did not seems to be great at all.

Additional damage should be done with same kind of combos. Mostly I used to make use of tag at the time of AA especially it’s a single hit juggle. So additional damage would play great role while playing.

People are totally wrong at they are giving more consideration to damage done. I do agree that combo should be enhanced so that people can do maximum amount of damage. You should not forget that meter is used to measure additional damage done in the game. there is no issue if I am recovering 150 health of character at the cost of 1 bar of meter. So my character is having lots of time to live before time getting out for a particular match. There should be something which allow us to build meter to generate another bar in the game.
    It seems to be a balanced game and you will be able to do lots of different things while playing. If you wanted to do lots of damage on someone then simply use meter but you don’t wanted to do that then you can do this particular thing simply. If you are getting 400+ damage on spend meter then I think really nice to see with respect to gameplay. It would be worthy if you looking to play mind game by means of meter. I mean if you are aware of what exactly you wanted to do at given moment of time.

I am able to get 400 to 500 damage combo after gameplay of couple of weeks. I know that it became possible just because of bad scaling done by developers. You will be able to get around 600 damage with couple of bars but see that you are having damage gems. There should be non gem standard implement for tournament happening in the game. you will be able to increase damage up to 400 by using meter. There is need of at least couple of meter so that it will fill up when you are entering into the Pandora mode. you should make use your meter in efficient manner when you are playing. If you are playing all the matches super safely then it would be bit difficult to get meter into picture.

You will be able to get 50 to 60 extra damage if you are using longer combos. However I am wondering that you will be able to 0 recoverable life. Hence it would more damage and you wil be able to get life of the character if you are using longer combo. I am using team super well as 3 meters. There is no need of cr.LK xx EX tomahawk. If your opponent is getting knocked down with 350+ damage combo then your opponent need to be get into the neutral game. so it would result into buffered manual launcher who would through tag. raw tags are the combos which are making the damage that can be recovered partially.

In case you opponent supposed to turtling then you should use EX tomahawk and EX giant swing. Also it seems to be doing extra damage 30 or 40. If you are not having much idea about normal one then you should make use of EX. EX giant swing is having amazing air counter. There are lots of people who used to perform empty jumping with king. Tomahawk is having enough amount of active period in the game. I recommend that one should make use of normal version of EX as it did not seems to active for longer period of time. So it could be little bit difficult to catch one will not be able to get idea when it could land. However if you managed to get idea about time then it might be most useful thing in the game.

I don’t thinks so there would be any way to recover your grey life. In case you have managed to defeat your opponent with 350+ damage combo. Then it would recover gray life so that you will be able to get 270 damage combo. If you managed to get the natural game then it would simply lead to poke buffered manual launcher. So that you will get enough amount of time to tag. The raw tag are the combos that are supposed to large damage and it can be recovered and it would get out from recover your health.