Thread: Blades of Time game crashes

Blades of Time game crashes

Whenever I try to launch Blades of Time game in my computer at that time it crashes with the Fmod error. I don’t know what went wrong. While installing this game I didn’t get any error. I have tried to start this game as administrator but after trying this solution also I was getting same problem. My computer specification is Intel Core i7 2600k at 5.0ghz, 8 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 680 graphic card and 500 GB har5d disk according the requirements the game my specification is proper. I have also tried to solve this problem by downloading the latest graphic card drivers from Nvidia official site ad installing in my computer but that does not help me to solve this problem. I installed latest directX in my computer but that does not help me to solve this problem. I have tried to search solution for internet and come to know that many users facing similar problem because of the headsets. I have unplugged my headsets from my computer and then game worked fine. It looks like game does not support USB headsets. What should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Blades of Time game crashes

I have read your problem and try these steps to solve this issue. Open device manger in your computer and then you have to look for your headset device and then right click on it. Now click on uninstall and then reboot your computer. After restarting your computer you have to plug your headset in USB port and then it will install drivers again. Now you have to start Blades of Time again in your computer and then check whether it crashes or not? Many times by reinstalling the drivers for device can solve this problem. I am not sure whether it will resolve your problem or not but you can try this solution.

Re: Blades of Time game crashes

Well I am also having same problem with Blades of Time game with my Logitech headsets and I have tried to search solution on internet but I didn’t get any help. I have contact the game support regarding game crashing issue with headset and they have told me that with next patch of the game this problem will get solved.