Thread: No High Score rating in Bejeweled Blitz

No High Score rating in Bejeweled Blitz

I am playing this game with great interest an d have reached up to some 900k which I think is highest in my group. I made an update with posting the video on my facebook cronic but I found some strange behavior as after logging in , it came across that my score was reduced upto 200k. I was on top of my leader board but this has decresed my ranking. so where has my score gone. It reverted to a lower score. So my score was totally lost. I have been playing this game to increase my score each and every day and this seems to be irritating me as I am not able to get my score back. So are you guys knowing some exact reason in which I can get the score back.as well I am not able to get around Friend Score . Or will it reduce my score each and every day. I will let you know if the same behavior occurs tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Re: No High Score rating in Bejeweled Blitz

I with the same issue as I as well was disappointed how can an online game turn out to be so messy. I was with the same position discussed in the previous post and was on top of the leaderboard. I got a high score of 256,000 and something but currently it says my high score is only 136k. I sure wish you would fix this because it is not that often I get a score like that. I would be in first place on my leader board if it were not for the technical problems of this game. I am in no doubt you will fix it almost immediately. So hope there would be a quick fix for this as I remain first of my leader board and don’t want to replace my place with someone else.

I need to give some information regarding how Friend Score works. As you might find it helpful.so your Friend Score's Total is the sum of your high score and all your friends' high scores for the week. When your Friend Score attains definite thresholds throughout the Weekly Tournament, you will routinely get a Coin Bonus, as indicated in the Friend Score widget below the game. If you are interested in claiming your Friend Score Coins you need to just make sure you and your Friends play every week. so you will succeed Friend's Score bonuses automatically when your Friend Score total accomplishes the a variety of prize thresholds every week.

I was facing same issues in this game as I was losing my scores per day and was not knowing exactly what was wrong. Thereafter I came to know that its PC’s fault which lets you reduce your score. And according to me, I suppose your Ranks & Experience Points does not directly affect your coin total or else your weekly tournament leaderboard score, but by accumulating sufficient Ranks & Experience Points to attain a new Rank, you receive bragging rights, cool titles, fresh Key Stone slots in addition to particular Rank Rewards. Also ,there are many guys who have some queries in their mind as if I have to quit a game early at around some 30 seconds for instance will I still get the Ranks & Experience Points I earned up to that point? And I need to say that Experience Points are calculated at the end of every game, as a result if you leave in the early hours, you won't get several Points for that game. In Bejeweled Blitz, if we refer to Ranks & Experience Points in terms of how much you require before you gain a new Rank. So , when you receive Ranks & Experience Points, you will note that the figure displayed for Ranks & Experience Points in your stats or else Game Over screen goes down since the figure is displaying how many points you must make to attain the subsequent Rank. It's a countdown among Ranks, so the diminishing number indicates that you are in fact making progress toward your next Rank Reward.