Thread: Bejeweled Blitz has really bad boards

Bejeweled Blitz has really bad boards

this game was introduced much earlier and now we are able to play it on facebook, I played this game on my PC initially but later came to notice that this can be played on FB also . it was great , later this is an huge disappointment as there are n number of errors coming across my way. I have played this game and came across cat's eye's and blazing steeds level and it seems that boards are really bad I make use of an a "special" gem but it does not increase my score anymore after getting regular boosts. In addition , I have seen a few places where it is said that the boards is random which indicates , the gems which are chosen randomly when they fall. though, I I am not able to see how this technically could be true. If you assume regarding it, statistically speaking, there should be no means that a truly random assortment of gems at all times would have a match available somewhere.

Re: Bejeweled Blitz has really bad boards

You might come across some boards which are bad enough to play. So the game most effective area where you will find fun to play would be trying "one minute at a time" to get that high score. I exploit techniques well, and results are really better. I have compared my own account to friends and relatives and theirs are means better than mine when it comes to board complexity and potential. I have another account where I can easily break 600 or 500k No boosts around twice a day while on my account, only once every equinox.

There is certainly a "formula" which is used to "calculate" that there must always be a match accessible on a board, but that about as formulaic as it gets. it came to my notice that they have set up boards for users to fail! The boards are meant to make every player think deliberately. If you move one gem out of the way to get an additional gem to fall and make an improved match along with score superior , you will be with great fun and that could be an skill aspect of Bejeweled Blitz. The added defy comes from the random color gems which drops, in addition which forces you to work out how to alter games plan to make improved matches. Therefore the game is so good at trying to keep players mentally stimulated. There are some players who have reached some high scores, and they were making use of Elite Technique . So you can also try with the same to improve score in the millions. At times, playing this game depends highly on skill. And they tell that they will not make this game so tricky that most of people will not able to play. So if you are new to this game, you need to practice more and develop strong skills to score high.

It has been seen that inclusion of some new characters is supposed to assist boost your team score. I don't know why this is because everyone except me has a million points or more for the week. I can’t make out know replacing some of my characters with these Popcap characters with considerably lower scores can improve the overall team score. in addition I think some small percent may be having trouble . Not extremely probable and you can tell the differences in boards when you buy multipliers, and so on. The fact is there are a lot of people with a lot of different systems all saying the same thing. If this was simply random it wouldn't occur to so many people playing all the time. make sure about servers, as in 'other' games played on facebook a number of users are able to play while others have the infamous 'won't load' problem, this is typically addressed by that games holds up personnel. And it is eventually taken care of. But the issues at present experienced in this game has placed a damper on my play time on top of curbed my purchasing.

At times the board can be annoying, get days where I can't get over 400K, but conspiracy. it's not that we anticipate each single board to be superior and kind with the set ups. Thing is, it takes some period of time , now for that one good board to show itself. I keep in mind back previous to the boosts/coins/rare gems days, you played let’s suppose , 5 games and at least one of them was so. If you blew it, well that was your error, but now, you can play this game all day and not get a single one. "Bad" boards might be random but they are occurring more often than not as well as after a person plays many of these I truthfully consider you want people to "purchase" additional coins to buy the 'boosts' required for the higher scores. So purchase a boost as well as watch diverse 'presentation' of the board, completely different than a board without boosts. This is after all a money motivated / generated game.

If you need a good score you must make use of "Elite Technique". It is not possible to get any sort of a decent score if the game stutters furthermore freezes, while the time still ticks down. coming up with gems to move is not the way I want to spend my time when I play this game . I wish for doing what it did in the past , react when a move is made, not sit there and think about it for a couple of seconds. Make sure the server is able to cope with the number of players you have.

Yes you are saying it correct. As it is really right about the proliferation of bad boards. It's been driving me mad for ages. As an trial I just played 8 games, with the rule that if I didn't have a 2x multiplier after some couple of seconds I am thrown away. I discarded 8 of those games with a 2x multiplier in one of the others as well as a 3x in the other. We can make out that the game is rigged otherwise there would be loads of games with no possible moves. But it appears to me that it is really frustrating me. In addition , this game is too slow. I have just about stop playing I found other games that are quicker in loading as well as I like playing so I have switched with other games. the amount of bad boards you get is cosmically insane. If it's really random, the odds should even out finally.