Thread: Hardest Characters in Street Fighter x Tekken

Hardest Characters in Street Fighter x Tekken

Right now Street Fighter x Tekken game is only released for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Anyway I have already started playing it on Xbox 360. I have seen that all characters are good and have their own capability and skills to fight. There might be few characters which are hard to beat. Do you know any of the hardest characters to use in terms of execution and all? In my opinion all of them are Tekken characters because of how unusually they play.

Re: Hardest Characters in Street Fighter x Tekken

In my opinion, the strongest contenders are
    • Vega
    • King
    • Yoshimitsu
    • Steve Fox
    • Kuma
    • Xiaoyu without Infinite combo
    • Asuka

Ibuki
    The hardest one would be: Lei Wulong
    Basically for the reason that, he got various moves and properties. You can effectively Mix-Up opponent with stance transitions. However if you need a too complicated player, pick Lei Wulong up. I don’t choose him at because he will be too much complicated to play.

Arcade Mode of Street Fighter X Tekken can see the stories in pairs (Ryu, Ken, Paul, Law, Balrog, Vega, and so on), who will face a series of fights to see the outcome. Now, if we choose a mate 'official', we have an epilogue and a generic ending. If we use a couple of Tekken, Akuma will be the final enemy, whereas, if we control a team of Street Fighter, the last hurdle will be Ogre. Of course, each partner has a rival pair, which we face before the final bosses. The funny thing is that this fight is preceded by an animation, something that blends well the development of the campaign. The characters in Tekken have been too many changes to adapt to the playing style of Street Fighter. Although it has been a healthy balance between the two franchises, the fighters of the series from Namco are not even a shadow of its three-dimensional versions.

There are several characters that will be sold as DLC until now almost confirmed: Ellen, Guy, Cody, Blanka, Dudley, Sakura (people of SF) and Alisa, Christie, Jack, Bryan, Lars and Lei (Tekken respectively). Another annoying thing is that some have taken this crossover as "a joke" with the likes of pacman or fat-megaman. What of the gems is a bit questionable? I like the idea because it gives you more variety: for example, if two characters are facing the same, the use of gems gives you another strategy, but ultimately a matter of taste. The gems themselves can be removed: there is an option to remove them by character. The last thing I did not like is that there is the option to remove the quick combos (or combo presets). In general I think is a good entertaining game, has several technical and gradually will discover more. I think people expect to EVO 2012 (July) to really see how much the game promises. For my part I really hope to see it in a local tournament.

I don’t think that there are any hardest players because in this game you can recognize the efforts of Capcom to balance the combat mechanics as different as those of Tekken and Street Fighter, and do it so outstanding; Adjustments to the 19 characters in Tekken are to remove his hat, and the mechanics of blended attacks / seizures in relief is a clear tribute to the experience of the franchise tag from Namco. If to this we add a story minimally processed, dialogues between each fight with couples, alternative game modes, interesting and well-researched details such as gems we found a fighting game that oozes personality

Capcom has managed to take advantage of these crossover star fighters, creating an outstanding fighting game in all aspects, with a hybrid gameplay but very addictive and full of possibilities. If it had been polished a little formula and have not been announced DLCs with characters already completed, would speak of an almost perfect game. Capcom has taken a step forward and created an even more spectacular game with four characters in memory, scenarios with multiple combined planes and frankly spectacular shots.

Capcom has achieved the seemingly impossible, to marry two very different playing styles and create a new, spectacular, deep and accessible, which will appeal to fans of both franchises. These characters have been reduced movements difficult (and impossible removed) were added enhancers for different special moves, has balanced the number of combos (and power), has worked hard to create the new system and strategies for cross fight with 2 characters and achieved a great game very balanced fight. The gems are additional interesting background with a great idea: make the game even more strategic and yet more accessible. Our only complaint is that these gems are sold, which can break all the effort and the balance..