Thread: After installing latest flash player Bejeweled Blitz won't load on facebook

After installing latest flash player Bejeweled Blitz won't load on facebook

Hi friends I am using Mozilla Firefox browser and I use play Bejeweled Blitz game from facebook in my computer. All the things were working fine but recently I have update flash player in my computer and after updating that when I open Mozilla Firefox browser and tried to start Bejeweled Blitz game from facebook at that time it didn’t load. I don’t know what is causing this problem. I have cleared cache and cookies from by going on to the tools and selecting the clear recent history option but after doing that when I restarted Mozilla Firefox and tried to load the game at that time also I get same problem. before updating the flash player I was not facing this problem. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: After installing latest flash player Bejeweled Blitz won't load on facebook

You should download Flash player uninstaller from the official site of the adobe or by clicking here DOWNLOAD. After doing that you have to close all the browser and double click on the Flash player uninstaller and remove flash player. After doing that you have to click on start menu and then type C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash in search box and press enter(For windows 7 and Vista) or open start menu then click on run and then type C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash and click on OK (For Windows XP). After that you have to delete all files and folder of the flash player. Now after doing that you have to perform same steps for the %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player, %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player and C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash and after deleting the files you should restart your computer. Now open your browser and then go to the official site of Adobe flash player and then download flash player installer file and install it in your computer. Now you should try to load Bejeweled Blitz game in your computer and then see whether your problem gets solved or not?

Try to load the Bejeweled Blitz game after disabling the hardware acceleration option and then you should check whether game loads properly or not? To disable hardware acceleration you have to right click on your game window when you try to load it and the select setting option. Now uncheck hardware acceleration option and then you have to check whether Bejeweled Blitz game loads properly or not? You have to also try to load this game from any other browser and after that you have to check whether your get same problem or not? if you don’t face any problem while loading the game from any other browser then there might be something wrong with the Mozilla Firefox in your computer.

HI friends I am using windows 7 operating system in my computer and i am facing problem while loading Bejeweled Blitz game in internet explorer. When I try to load the game from any other browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox at that time I didn’t get any problem. I have tried to solve this problem by going to the internet option and selecting the advanced tab and selecting the reset option. After resetting the internet explorer I have tried to load game again in my computer but that does not make any difference. Reinstalling the adobe flash player in my computer does not solve this problem. Please help me out with this.’

You need to install Adobe flash player for internet explorer in your computer and then you have to restart browser. After doing that you will not face any problem while playing games in internet explorer. To install flash player for internet explorer you have to first visit official site of the internet explorer and then select download flash player option. Now you have to click on the “Do you have a different operating system” option. Now choose operating system which is installed in your computer from operating system drop down box. After doing that you have to click on the drop down box and select flash player for internet explorer option and then download it.

I was also experiencing same problem with internet explorer and then I have first tried to get rid of this problem by removing the all cache and cookies but that does not help me to solve this problem. Now after that I have downloaded flash player for internet explorer and then when I tried to play games at that time I didn’t get any problem. I think you should also try this solution.