Thread: Reward needed after completing Gold Badges in Bejeweled Blitz

Reward needed after completing Gold Badges in Bejeweled Blitz

Recently I started to play Bejeweled Blitz. well in this particular game I have completed gold badges. However I am really disappointed as I did not got any acknowledgement for the same. I was wondering that there would be greeting to congratulate from bejewelled team for all people who completed gold badges . just for a suggestion they should provide t shirt or trophy. Let me know what you are wondering on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Reward needed after completing Gold Badges in Bejeweled Blitz

I know that it’s a rare achievement. Can you tell me which gold badge did you received? I found that 450K seems to be more difficult rather than that of 500K. right now I am playing at level 141 and having 250K gold so far. I think there should be some kind of greeting after completing this particular achievement in the game. if I am not wrong the developers are already working on it and hoping that we would get some interesting reward after completing this particular achievement.

Right now I am playing at level 132 and after lots of attempt I managed to get gold 450k badge. However I completed remaining apart bagged at level 80 only. After reaching level 120 I simply used powerups to get this particular rarely available jewels in the game. it was really difficult to complete. Same as you I was wondering that there would be a reward or something after achieving the reward but I did not got any kind of reward. I wanted to appreciated all the gamers who managed to get this particular achievement. I am hoping that developer would give some reward for the people who got gold badges in nearby future.

It took lots of time to complete irritating 450k gold badge at least for me. normally you will get either 450k or more. It seems to be really difficult to get 50K range when you are playing on higher rank in the game. but I managed to get this particular achievement when I was at level 180. I was expecting that there should be some kind of reward or message after competing this particular achievement.