Thread: New Game+ in Prototype 2

New Game+ in Prototype 2

I had played Prototype many years back, and it had New Game+ mode which would be unlocked after completing game in normal mode. It would have all the powers, mutation and abilities unlocked and the game would start from the beginning. It was a good option to play the game from start and to explore things that weren’t discovered in first playthrough. I am now playing Prototype 2 and am in middle of the main story. After completing it, I want to play the game all over again. But I don’t want to spend more time on second play through. So I am asking if New Game+ will be available or not?

Re: New Game+ in Prototype 2

Yes, the New Game+ option is available in Prototype 2 and in this game too all the powers will be unlocked to use. I too agree that playing the game again in New Game+ mode is exciting as we discover new things that we previously missed. The best thing about New Game+ in Prototype 2, you can play using the Alex Mercer skin. The developers of Prototype has also announced that they will be releasing Alex Mercer’s skin available for download on June 7 2012 so that one can begin first playthrough in form of Alex Mercer.

Re: New Game+ in Prototype 2

does your Level roll over when you start New Game +? i know the powers do but im curious about if your level is 16 when you beat the game does it start out level 16 when you begin New game +?