Thread: What is the Highest Ranking in Bejeweled Blitz so far.

What is the Highest Ranking in Bejeweled Blitz so far.

I have played this game earlier and like this game and I was really happy that I was able to play this game online. The concept of score being shared with our facebook group is really nice and it is really great to be good in competitor. So I have some ranking which is around 135 . what is your ranking. Can you guys post some high scores with which we can draw some statistics regarding this game. My group is not so efficient in playing this game and so can you make some replies with the highest score.

Re: What is the Highest Ranking in Bejeweled Blitz so far.

Yes, I was with making same assumptions if we would get the highest among all ,we will be greatly inspired by him and will try to achieve that target. But I was not able to view my own ranking . later as my friend had done all investigations in this game , he told to simply hover the cursor over your name on the Leader Board. And you will be with the number on the left side and that is what the statistics of your ranking . in addition , he also told that if we are interested in detailed information, we need to click on the "Stats" button for graphs, and it will really denote the information in detail. I tried that one and was really happy to see myself with an score of 167. I really made several tries to achieve this.

I just reached level 305 in recent days and playing continuously. I love this game , and i suppose it also depends on your luck , if you have found gems matching in your way , it is really easy to play. I was previously playing zynga slingo and it too depended on luck . in slingo , you will be knowing that it greatly depends on the numbers and if you are lucky enough you will be with a great score. I am using two facebook profiles and have observed that one profile which I made for playing seems to be great and I was unable to score a lot in my personal profile which I used . you can also see the flipping of coin in that game and yes, it is really based on luck or not knowing more than this what would be the concept here. So played Bejeweled Blitz and was quite satisfied and earned a game score of 305. So I would play further if I get enough time. Best of luck guys for a tough score to compete.

We all have option such as Daily Spin which allows players to increase extra bonus coins by a daily spinning machines! Three Jewel in a row will award you up to 1 million golden coins right away (Blue Gems)in addition to players are able to buy any Boost-up freely. Though there are tons of cheat at Firefox adds-on that players are able to locate in the internet to assist you "cheating" for elevated score, I am not attempting to advise any of it. As players should advantage from the game itself rather than rushing for a "fake" score, that is no point to brag with something you really didn't possessed at all! attempt to enjoy the game instead, unnecessary to speak that using of add-on might resulted in account banned when this game abuse been noticed. 400k was my regular score when "Bejeweled Daily Spin" initiated, with all 3 Boost as standard in every game. In fact, you require some luck to score higher. My most recent highest score is 457,000.

Yes, one should also state what are the chances so that one could get an achievable score with high score. You can attempt to be fast enough to know the best association you can discover. A simple "3-in-a-row" is worthing much fewer score than a "5-in-a-row". If you are interested in bonus Gems like hypercube, Star gem as well as Flame gem holds on to superior priority than you get a quick 3-row connects. You will only get about 200k even you attach as much 3-Gems as probable, so keep in mind that you require cascade combination rather. Bonus Gems which activates "Trained Reaction" is much more significant than making a lot 3 in-a-row. Make a note of one thing that you target on Gems' Quality and not with the quantity. So there are many guys who concentrate on quantity rather than quality and are with low scores. I think this might help you.

The previous post says it correct as I also achieved a high score with some basic plays and to keep / generate bonus gems such as hypercube, star gem as well as flame gem is significant since the scoring idea prioritize. Multiplier Gem is the main input in scoring; every mutliplier gem exploded will direct to subsequent level of multiplier. Scoring 400,000 will frequently need you detonate a x7 multiplier gem. as a result this is the 1st main concern to explode it just as you see it.

You can also consider an Blazing Speed gem . this is the time when you have boosted the bar to max level as well as step into blazing speed age, if you trained numerous gems in time and sufficient enough to stack up the speed bar, you will need to enter into blazing speed where each usual 3 connections will be detonates . If you are stacking up with x7 otherwise x8 multiplier gem, that will be a extraordinary scores! You are able to make out when you will going into Blazing Speed by the pitch tenor in the game.
    You can also consider Hypercube / Star Gem as at times star gem is even more effectual then hypercube as star gem successfully clears the horizontal line as well as vertical lines of gems which definite a superior area of cleansing. Hypercube might someway useless when the gems surrounded did not occupied much room. In addition, you should also explode the hypercube right away as if it existed if not you observe "rooms" that you could make two hypercube located with each other directionally. While lining up two hypercube together would cleansed the whole map, it is the most excellent while this happened at the last couple of time of your game! Hypercube should be exploded instantaneously , though it’s tempting to clutch until better possibility, but Bejeweled Blitz is a one minute game, you cannot anticipate there always be a better possibility to relate hypercube while you are forfeiting for some couple of seconds, perhaps you will be awarded with an additional hypercube or star gem by those cascade explosion. So I used all these game strategies and was with 137.

This is good as I have seen most of the guys just state there highest possible score but don’t care of giving how they achieved, but this is something different. I will give some suggestions regarding playing with a high score. for all time play at the bottom in addition to center point of area as far as possible. So this is the are where you will be able to achieve high scores and this is the concept of the game actually. To explode Multiplier Gems positioned at the Top lines or Diagons of the game map is the toughest job. attempt to move each boost / special gems into the center point, so the awarded multiplier gems or else one more hypecube / star gems could also be falling into the center . at all times playing at the lower position is one way or another helpful too, as you could likely having better likelihood to set off longer explosion . since you are in fact losing the upper area so its 25% probability less for the dropping gems could be exploded automatically. In addition , I will also tell that you don’t waste your time looking and enjoying for the chained connections. You shouldn't be diverted at all by watching how wonderful the explosion you formed, you should constantly keep your eye on those fixed region and looking for your subsequent step.