Thread: My ideas on use of Tendrils in Prototype 2

My ideas on use of Tendrils in Prototype 2

I am playing Prototype 2 currently and was amazed to have the Tendrils mutation in this game. It makes throwing vehicles around easier. In previous game, we had to go near the vehicle and pick it using hand and then throw it. Bit using the tendrils, I can now use it as a rope and swing the vehicles on the targeted enemy. It becomes more devastating and destructive as compared to previous throwing method. Also in previous throwing method, many times the helicopter would get out of the way before the car reached it. Has anyone else found such amazing thing to do with the tendrils?

Re: My ideas on use of Tendrils in Prototype 2

I too have done this and I too think that this is an improvement brought in Prototype 2 as compared to Prototype. While playing once, I mistakenly did something which never happened again ever. I tried doing it purposely but never achieved it. I once threw a taxi in air, and when in mid air, I pulled a helicopter from an opposite direction. Both the taxi and helicopter exploded in mid air. It was an awesome scene.

Re: My ideas on use of Tendrils in Prototype 2

I was being attacked by an super soldier on the street. I was finding it hard to damage him using tendrils. While one of the attack from the tendril to super soldier, I by mistakenly attached them to a bus standing behind him. I pulled the bus and it crashed into the supersoldier, killing him and also causing an explosion which killed the small enemies around that area. It was an good scene.