Thread: My score was disappeared from Bejeweled Blitz

My score was disappeared from Bejeweled Blitz

I like to play facebook games and this was my favorite of all times, I had this type of game earlier and played a lot. It is great to achieve points and play more and more . by connecting with Facebook, I was able to compete with others for a high score on leaderboards.and I was always remained with high score . I was previously among the highest scores among my group but was not able to get further. I was with some around like 45, 000 but was then to 37, 000 , so why was my score lowered down. So where has been score disappeared, can you make some suggestions as I want to stay on top of above and this seems to be ridiculous. Thanks in advance.

Re: My score was disappeared from Bejeweled Blitz

Yes, this is the same case which I observed, as I newer played the game after achieving some thing around 23,000 and hoped it would be increased after I get enough time to play. But when I opened this game, it was came to my concern that my score was lowered down and I need to play this again to achieve the same which was made previously. I was previously on top of leaderboard , Later it came to my notice that I was on second rank and seen that none of my teammates played this game. This is more ridiculous than the previous post. I think all seems to be messy in this game. So what could the issue , I am not knowing what to try with this ones.

I was with the same issue as I have also lost my high score. The board keeps jumping back and forth between present board along with old board with minor score. Message said to write a ticket. Was with free spin on valentines day, but it does not tend to load - I was previously having 56000 coins now gone, in addition the game keeps crashing and need to reload . my friend was also with the same issue as he was on second rank , just behind me and using the Phoenix Prism along with boosts then he came back later to play another time and his score was gone along with his coins. But he still stayed on the second rank and the guys with additional scores were not able to break the record which he had. So you have something which you can find it useful. Here's the protocol.You need to move in complain here and then get an address to send in your complaint, you will be with an form letter. You can also try with updating Adobe. Also make use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome and don’t play this game in Internet explorer. Also make sure regarding internet connection . then you can make sure you clear your cache and empty your cookies .

yes it seems to be an issue with internet explorer as this has been experienced earlier. I was previously using internet explorer and was not getting highest score. After some one week , my score was reduced and remained last on leaderboards. Then made some clearing of cache and emptied all my cookies, and all was solved.