Thread: Bugs in Prototype 2

Bugs in Prototype 2

Guys I haven’t started playing this game but I want to know if there are any bugs that you have encountered while playing the game. some bugs are real funny while some get you frustrated. I didn’t read much about the major bugs in the game lately. So is this game free of bugs? It shouldn’t be because there is no such game developed which can be free of bugs. So I am excited to know from you if you have encountered any such kind of bug in the game when you were playing it then do share it with me over here on this forum. Hope so it will get fixed when the pc version of this game will be out in the june.

angry Re: Bugs in Prototype 2

I had encountered one such issue when I was in the top of the building and I wanted to attack two gentlemen’s from behind I was In the camera mode. Suddenly I noticed that I(heller) was floating in the air for some time and the camera went upwards I could see only the sky and then it came down near the stairs. I did not understand how did that happen? I decided to give it a try once again. so what I did was followed the same patch and again the same thing happened. Now this thing is happening only with the ps3 users I have asked my friends who are having the xbox 360 and they did not have such problem. Seems too odd for me as they were making my fun on this. I did some search in the internet if its only me or someone else as well but I was able to find a video posted by a guy who also had the same problem and unluckily even he had a PS3. So the problem is with the PS3 only and not any other console. Watch out for this guys.

Re: Bugs in Prototype 2

This is one big bug that I found out in the prototype 2 and in this case i either get dissolved in a water or get freezed up after attacking a enemy. This situation happens when we are playing this game in the night. I noticed this when I was attacking a enemy he was a soldier so after attacking and consuming the enemy. I was not able to move myself. A flash continuously appeared in my screen saying press + to hunt but I wasn’t able to move at all. Suddenly I noticed that there a small pool of water below me and I was slowly crumbling. Minutes after minutes I was going down and at the end i was completely submerged inside the water. Now this is something new that I had observed because before I was getting freezed and now I am getting dissolved. There is no way by which I can prevent it from happening, all I have to do is restart the game and start it again. I wonder if this is happening with everybody or not because there is no such discussion happening on the forums or anywhere else. i hope to get a fix for such kind of bug as soon as possible because this is a serious one and needs to be fixed out.