Thread: What does predator ability do in Prototype 2?

What does predator ability do in Prototype 2?

I don’t understand what is the use of the predator ability in this game, its jus yesterday that I got this game and I am thinking what could be the use of the predator ability in the game? Like I have started playing the game but did not clearly understand what does the predator ability do, that’s the only part which is a bit of question mark in my mind, better it is if you can clear out the questions for me. Like, for what purpose are they implanted in the game? I hope to get some replies from you all on this. do respond accordingly.

Re: What does predator ability do in Prototype 2?

Even I did fail to understand a bit about the same but I think if you want to get into the beast mode and want to cut anyone with the claws then there is a predator mode for you. it helps you in cutting down the enemy that comes in the middle of your way. However I have seen many of the people in the forums discussing about this. One such forums called as gamespot tells us that “It helps you catch pedophiles and then put them on TV.” Might be true or might be false. We can get a confirmation when a person has actually played this game can answer it out. So that’s all I have got for you nothing much to speak about this mode. That’s it from my side for you all.