Thread: Skins in Prototype 2

Skins in Prototype 2

Hello friends I love this game (Prototype) as I had played Prototype 1 when it was launched 3 years back and now as I came to know that its sequence is also released I am planning to buy this game and play it. But before that I would like to know some things from everyone in here. I would like to know about the skins in this game. As I have heard that military skin and infected Heller skin are not available with the collector’s edition.

Re: Skins in Prototype 2

Heller is not bad but I personally like Alex mercer from her style better. Alex Mercer comes in just over the psychopathic anti-hero status better. If it is now at such a tomb raider to Nathan drake skin (main character from Uncharted) and give someone would rather play with this skin, Nathan drake simply because he is cool, this one would be the same for you too misogynistic? Prefer to think twice before you utter such accusations.

Alex Mercer is known to be the protagonist of the first prototype offshoot. In Prototype 2, it is now, however, the Sergeant James Heller, who assumes the principal role. Nevertheless, in the Radnet-edition is an exclusive use to dress up as Alex Mercer skins. How this is possible, said Ken Rosman in the video. To get the benefit of Alex Mercer's skin in Prototype 2, the owner of the Radnet Edition to play through a stack of weekly challenges. As a reward for the successful completion of missions, each waits for a piece of Alex Mercer disguise. The Radnet edition of Prototype 2 is characterized by a lot of additional content, game events, special avatar items and many other extras out. It is published simultaneously with the normal version on 24 April for the Xbox 360 and PS3. PC gamers have to wait three months longer, however, until they can keep the new prototype branches in their hands.

I must say it makes the game even buck. In my case it came in yesterday: D Did it already almost only on the medium it is too easy so I'll start by re on to hard miss Rocket repays only a few forces I already there as the armor could be seen in the first trailer, a well-DLC be with the forces of Alex Mercer or be released from his skin when you have completed all events. Graphics, but especially in the gameplay has a lot done when AI happens now and then a little silly, it still does in New York fun to smash everything and small.

If you take the RadNet edition (free) you will have 7 weeks of challenges to do: Each week you will have six challenges (I think it is 6) and the successful if you all before the end of the week, you will unlock a DLC pack. The following week and get another 6 challenges ahead. This again for 7 weeks, and if you manage ALL the challenges offered during the seven weeks, you will unlock the skin of Alex.

There's already an impressive number of topic Speaking of that, think of "search" next time. Regarding your questions, the Skin of Alex Mercer is obtained by finishing the seven weeks of challenges proposed by RADNET. The network is normally RADNET all pre-orders for the game, but it may be discoverable in the banners on the day it was released without having to preorder it, but I do not promise anything, best to be sure of having being have the book. So I think it's pretty clear that the sudden we did not start the game, unless you abstinences to touch the campaign before finishing all the challenges on 7 weeks but I doubt.