Thread: Who picked up Prototype 2 on the release day?

Who picked up Prototype 2 on the release day?

I got Prototype 2. It’s an awesome game with amazing story. It’s really better than the 1st part. The game is awesome i got my BLACKWATCH EDITION and i love all the crazy powers and the story was great the dark horse comic, bio bomb, butt kicker and the pack leader move. So I would like to know who all have taken this game or are you still waiting to buy this game. And users who have got this game share your experience about this game, what do you feel about this game.

Re: Who picked up Prototype 2 on the release day?

Dressed up in your new powers, then you are getting in pursuit of eliminating Mercer in passing the agents Gentek, the laboratory at the origin of the virus, and the Blackwatch, armed force charged with controlling disease outbreaks. Note that everything was in place to limit the repeatability which was poisoning the first game. The missions are more varied and may well go chasing infiltration through spinning (a person or even a helicopter). In short, we never get bored, although one can regret that the action eventually take precedence over the script. Indeed, it seems somewhat cliche and twists are often predictable. Ultimately, the story told is anecdotal and quickly shows only flashes of humor of James and the good quality of dubbing we succeed in maintaining immersed for 12 hours that requires the game if you decide to do it in a straight line.

In terms of gameplay, Prototype 2 proves as enjoyable as its predecessor. We take a nice bonus and exploring New York, to climb the skyscraper, to jump all over the place, stealing and shredding anything that moves. To do this, you will once again rely on devastating powers, like the claws, the masses, the blade or whip which is added a few new kids whose tentacles and bombs. Note also the appearance of new finish moves and an extremely powerful cataclysm that will trap your enemy in a mesh of tentacles violently before attracting all objects surrounding this unfortunate victim. Finally, the additions are few, but rather pleasant to use. Fans of the first game might be surprised about the physics of Heller. Indeed, it seems sturdy and heavier than its predecessor and will therefore be slower. This deliberate choice is not trivial and responds directly to criticism about the rough appearance of the action. It thus gains in clarity what we may lose in fun. There is however nothing to rebel since a progression system is once again pushed the game. Thus, each change in level will give you points that you can use to enhance your features and your particular speed. You can also count on genetic mutations that are in turn obtained by performing the quests, missions, also named Blacknet. Note that these will quickly show repetitive and not necessarily exciting, but can multiply voting power, which is always nice.

Visually speaking, Prototype 2 is clearly more beautiful than its predecessor by offering a detailed New York City and relatively diverse. It should be noted, however, a fair amount of tearing and aliasing when viewing distance seem relatively small. So climb the Empire State Building is synonymous with disappearance of much of the decor in a white veil unsightly. Finally, the title is well below the current blockbusters on this point and will therefore not free of defects. It may well deplore the division of the playing area into three zones more or less segregated, which will lead to certain linearity. Similarly, exploration seems rather limited (only a few black boxes, caves and special units are hidden in each area) and the difficulty is once again shows very random and patchy. In short, despite some nice new features, Prototype 2 fails to erase all the faults of its predecessor. However, the recipe still works and the title should easily win fans and beginners alike.

I had loved playing Prototype 1 but it was with some bugs and errors. But as I liked the first part I took the second part also on the day it was released as I had preordered it. Shred his opponents is particularly enjoyable again. Then add to that some new and particularly devastating powers as well as new finish moves resolutely gore and you'll understand the intense action fans will be served. It is regrettable that some defects of the first game are still in the game, as a management challenge and a wrong dosage exploration rather limited.

Prototype offers a suite that will surely relatively nice to get a place in the heart of fans. Increasingly violent, especially with the addition of new devastating powers, as such gore wish to offer an experience as pleasurable as it is accessible. If the scenario is disappointing and that some defects are more or less unpleasant to the game, Prototype 2 is nonetheless a very good pick that we can only advise you.

Well, I loved the first, but it simply sublime! Graphically I think it's very pretty, given the number of item that's on the screen. Then, the soundtrack is really great, the music, even the voice of (Mercer except a little disappointing). Side scenario, I find it just great, the twists and turns, much better than the first. Finally, the gameplay, but like a lot further. In short I therefore conclude that Prototype 2 is much higher than.

Super good game, worthy of following prototype, this game is a real pleasure. Graphics: 16, set well managed. Small interference complaints that we hide our view from above, but we will not complain about having won this fluidity. Playability: 16 Different keys at first (not all) it must regain control over a small time but after a wonder to play. Life: I wrote down too early for that field, but its looks to me very long. Graphics covenants, one of those still, a little repetitive Powers always the same except a new shield lv2 Tentacle and with picks, two non-air disasters (There were more in the 1) Call of mastiffs and tentacles attractive. The scenario is simply beautiful lot better than the 1. James Heller is very endearing, and funny (rude Character: ConnaXX) etc. So here's powers are disappointing but the scenario is a bit better.

For me a very good game! The graphics are good, and the script is full of surprises! You feel powerful thanks to the numerous attacks, combinations and capacities of James. The game actually works with an XP system which increases the levels to unlock new abilities as well. You can also start looking for objects that evolve James. The film ticks in black and white are really great and the soundtrack and sublime. The game is enjoyable and Graphically it is beautiful it is especially its fluid is a very good 15/20 scenario okay this is cliche but for once played with his beefy black fun 15/20 Soundtrack are the vf found and fits perfectly with the characters 16/20 have this life is all that is in an open world game you spend more time doing the chaos has to do the side missions 15/20 simple and intuitive gameplay he seduced my especially in terms of power 17/20.

While the game is not on top of beauty, but the feeling of power and total control is so exhilarating that you quickly forget this small defect. The scenario is pretty good and the gameplay has been worked in detail and been greatly improved (it is less technical and more straight forward). The lifetime is quite acceptable given the remaining challenges after finishing the game. The soundtrack is acceptable if a little repetitive (voice of Alex Mercer is well found, it reflects. The powers of Alex (assimilation, claws) are back with James, we see some more news as the tentacles, and the graphics are more improved. The sets are rather simple. The scenario is I find very interesting if a little repetitive, the gore of the series is still very present.

Prototype 2 is a very good game! Rare's games or you have a hero that can slice it any civilians in two passes in front of your blade or your claws and whet your thirst for blood! It has lost some power as the armor but even if the graphics are average and that it’s sometimes repetitive task, to feel all powerful and a rare sensation in a video game. In short, to play very well and we have fun and we progress without too much difficulty. A game that I recommend to all my friends and all the users who ask me for the opinion.

I would say "A good dose of Fun" Five words to give a quick opinion on a game that was welcome. Indeed, the new powers, evolution, and meat mincing no shortage to give a good amount of distraction in your day. The graphics are adequate, the game is very well optimized, it does not row, a little too annoying clipping. I do not understand the scenario is rated poorly; I will give him a 15/20 because it's still a story that holds up.