Thread: Can I play Prototype 2 online?

Can I play Prototype 2 online?

I have seen the video trailer of Prototype 2 on YouTube and that really seems good to play. I am thinking to get this game but before that I would like to conform that whether this game is having online play support or not. If this is not having the online support then I am not going to buy this game. I like to play such games online with my friends and if they are not having online support then they have missed a very very very important thing from the game. Till now, I only get the games with online support and if Prototype 2 are not having that then it is totally useless for me. So can somebody over here can inform me that whether this is allowing us to play online or not. Please reply ASAP.

Re: Can I play Prototype 2 online?

Sorry bro…you cannot play this game online. It is not having the multiplayer option in it. But yes, you will get the leaderboards in the game where you will be able to compare your total score with your friends and see who scored more and not the multiplayer option. I don’t think that this is good to judge any game in the way you are doing, like just on the basis of any one feature (multiplayer). You will not get proper idea of the game unless and until you play the game. I am playing Prototype 2 and I can s ay that this is one of the best games that I have played, though this is not having the multiplayer support. I am happy with the leaderboards. Anyways, if you want then you can try this game once and I am sure that you are going to like this game. You will not get less fun as compared to the multiplayer mode.

This is really bad that the game is missing one of the most important features from it. And this is not just me, there are many of the players who are looking for the same. I think that multiplayer support is the thing that makes a game complete. There are many of the other players who will not play this game without the multiplayer support. Multiplayer mode will really benefit the game even if they are able to make the co-op. This is really going to be full of fun as we can go up and down the street of red zone along with friends. So this is not a bad idea to judge the game with the reference of any one particular feature if that feature is that much important like the multiplayer mode as I have mentioned. Anyways, thank you so much for your reply but I am totally disagreeing with your opinion.

Radical Entertainment has been confirmed by a recent statement that the Prototype 2 will not have any online multiplayer mode, as the preferred development team focus on delivering a story so much more elaborate than the first title. No online game modes was planned for Prototype 2. It's something they discussed at the beginning, but they really felt that it would be a very important challenge to create a great single player story mode and achieve to create the game they were thinking to convey to the players. So they decided not to introduce a multiplayer mode. You may have it in mind for future Prototype, but not for this release. I know that there are a lot of players who are hoping for the same and so I hope that they will do something for this soon. I am also waiting for the same and by that time, I am playing the single player mode with the scoreboard that they have provided in the game. This is also not bad dude, you must try it once. I am sure that you will like this. So try this and let us know how do you liked it.

In my opinion, a game that features an online multiplayer component, are also designed Sun This design must also ensure that it is the best game that you can do as a developer, namely one which the player played for months and years after the release you. To create a Multiiplayer mode, just so you have one, so you might get better ratings, does not make sense, if you waste this resource, This would make the single player experience better. If you look at the genre of open-world action game looks, it has done in our opinion, not a developer, to create a multiplayer the same amount of time remains relevant as the example of COD.