Thread: Prototype 2 controls are frustrating

Prototype 2 controls are frustrating

I have played the game for a few hours. Now I am having the locomotive maxed but problem is that the RT being butting used for glide rather than A. This is fine to come around the city. This turns to be more of pain for me when I am within the combat. Normally, I jump and do the boosts but in the combat it is for moving around quickly. I found that whenever I boost then I start gliding repeatedly because of holding the RT button. Because of this, it really becomes impossible for me to move around with that accuracy. It becomes very irritating for me. I am not able to understand that why they have changed this. Do you have any idea regarding this? I want all the people over here to share their thoughts on this over here. Thank you.

Re: Prototype 2 controls are frustrating

I found that my finger never reaches to the RT throughout the combat. To make jump, hammer, I always make use of A. With the tap you can make jump-twist-back attack move. I a m currently using the RT just for sprinting, wall climbing as well as flying. This looks pointless to Sprinting while combat and particularly while a high jump + LT + hold X. this will take you to a city block away through the solid ground pound. This is extremely frustrating. I am also not able to understand that why they are not even have the choice to make use of the previous scheme. I have been trying to adjust with that and I am able to hit the missions but this is not pleasant. I keep getting pissed which I can't maneuver around a fight similar to I could do in prototype 1. I also realize that the ending was not anything dissimilar as compared to the logical one. Did you actually expect a ton of random options within an ending? Did you expect each of those choices during 3 games to actually make the end to a 3 game series that vary so much for this fact?

Earlier, they assured that their promised will be implemented in the game. There was also promise that we are going to have a lot of endings and that is not going to boiled down to A, B or C. These are the words from Casey Hudson. They also said that this game is going to wrap all the things and there will not be any dangling threads and they have not wrapped up this thing. If we see overall then we will find that they lied to us for all the aspect for the ending. I have spent total 80 bucks for this game copy and now I am waiting for the next summer so that these things can be resolved. It was filled by plot holes and that really makes no logic. If they can't recognize why people are not happy with then I would like to tell you that there seem to be no difference in the game as compared to the previous versions. There are many of the people who are complaining regarding this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    Earlier, they assured that their promised will be implemented in the game. There was also promise that we are going to have a lot of endings and that is not going to boiled down to A, B or C. These are the words from Casey Hudson. They also said that this game is going to wrap all the things and there will not be any dangling threads and they have not wrapped up this thing. If we see overall then we will find that they lied to us for all the aspect for the ending. I have spent total 80 bucks for this game copy and now I am waiting for the next summer so that these things can be resolved. It was filled by plot holes and that really makes no logic. If they can't recognize why people are not happy with then I would like to tell you that there seem to be no difference in the game as compared to the previous versions. There are many of the people who are complaining regarding this thing.
    As far as I know that people are not complaining regarding the choices. They are just complaining regarding complete lack of closure. They do not require their choices to matter within the final selection because that is not going to make any simple sense. People want that the ending cinematic should somehow reflect their choices. We really required our choices to matter into ending. That is what they told us is going to occur. We required what we were assured for. They have provided us the series of all about choice as well as an ending that is 95% the identical and very slightly dissimilar over each choice you make. This is on high demand and they must do something for this as soon as possible otherwise they will surely going to lose many of the users.

As we wait for what we were assured so there are many people who assume that a company known for building quality titles will carry on the things that they say. I guess we have better known these things after the mess which is was Dragon Age II. You people are able to rant and whine regarding ME fans, all you want but at the last they were lied to and that's why they are pissed. If you don't understand that then you probably not a ME fan and in this case you have no room for talking about it.

You can see the Prototype 2 trailer from the developers and that will explain how a player more control over the main character than you in the first part. James Heller has the ability to block or evade attacks received. James has just returned from a military mission. He learns that his family and loved is lost. Because he lives things looked bleak, he went into the Red Zone, actually to die. But Alex Mercer, our knowledge of the first part, has other plans for him. He sits on his experiment to grow a monster with super powers as he is. After the experiments goes James again towards the Red Zone, looking for Alex to murder him. The yellow zone is a zone of control, people are forced into ghettos together and not everyone will come out of this alive again. The Red Zone now who has played the first part will feel at home here but here are a few changes people who are not infected, only a few soldiers had probably for the rest of you like to eat.

The green zone is dominated by the military against soldiers and troops are everywhere from Black Watch. But even here, the world does not find out right here what is wrong. One can only say that the developers have learned from the errors of the first part and which was well developed. Maybe get a little short (but the DLC is already announced promise to remedy) Prototype 2 is a game for players who are on Tough Action and the absence following before even one or two dead civilians’ terror.