Thread: Is standalone installer comes with Legend of Grimrock pre-order

Is standalone installer comes with Legend of Grimrock pre-order

Hello friends, I have recently purchased this game and directly got from official website, along with this game even got steam key. I have not open it will be opening it, but before that I would like to know that I will be having standalone installer already with this game or nor or shall I have to purchase it? Does anyone is having any idea about it? Please do share it with me. Thank you.

Re: Is standalone installer comes with Legend of Grimrock pre-order

If you have checked game page on steam then it is not saying anything about it and also there in no information that where to download it and even there is nothing that it will be available or not, whereas it is having a delete button. I have deleted it after writing down. When I have clicked on click on link at present then it is tell me it is not available and giving a box to just enter email address so that they can send key again. I have tried it plenty of time but it has not sent me anything till now. I do not think that new link will not be sending you anything when game is released and also there is no information to download, is there any download available then they should upload some information about it.

Re: Is standalone installer comes with Legend of Grimrock pre-order

If you have got pre-order of this game then you will be getting a Steam activation code so That you can play Legend of Grim Rock with Steam achievements and community features AND you get a standalone installer. By buying directly from us, you support the development of Legend of Grim Rock. Even there are some extra things which you will be able to get it, which is a beautifully crafted game manual, Legend of Rock Grim world map, Custom-made grid paper to print out for all your mapping needs, Grim Rock theme music, Wallpaper, Art Illustrating sheets foul creatures or Mount Grim Rock and Team photo.