Thread: What are the new weapons in Prototype 2?

What are the new weapons in Prototype 2?

I wanted to know which all weapons are there in the game that’s what I want to know. As we all know that weapons play a very important role in any action game that’s why I am asking you if this game has new weapons or not. it would be still better if you can give me a list of all the weapons in the game. I am waiting for the response from your side. I am sure some of you all must have already started playing the game so that’s why you all must be knowing about it. I was also disappointed to hear that the pc version of this game will be releasing on June 24th and I don’t have any console to play. So sad to see that gaming developers are doing such a big partiality with the PC lovers.

Anyways get back to the main question and answer me out. Waiting for your reply.

re: What are the new weapons in Prototype 2?

Hi following are the weapons that are there included in the game and they are

1) Assault Rifle
    2) Grenade launcher
    3) Thermobaric Boomstick
    4) Machine gun

That’s all what I know about the weapons I don’t know much about the other new weapons that are included in the game. Anyways you can watch out for this space for more such updates on this. that’s it from my side for you.

I would like to give you some revealing details of the weapons that are included in the game and here is the list that I have come with

To begin with lets start with the

1) Rifle: this is the weapon that is most effective against the Blackwatch infantry units. However the weapon lacks damage standard but it is quite impressive with the rapid rate of fire.

2) Machine gun: in this game the machine is quite large as well as better. This new machine gun has larger magazine and a higher rate of fire which would be perfect for blowing away large infantry groups and the infected people in the streets.

3) Grenade launcher: this is the most effective weapon in the prototype 2. It has a large radius of damage credibility. It is a very effective weapon against the vehicles and also the infantry and infected units.

4) Rocket launcher: this weapon is very effective against the high flying machines such as helicopter . having the ability to target any enemies it can give you the desired result that you were looking for. Locks down the target and just press it your enemies are down. It has a different strategy against the different vehicles such as armored vehicles, tanks and chopper.

5) Tow launcher: this is a terrifying weapons. The reason why I am saying that is because it continuously fires four unblockable, heat-seeking supremo rockets that will make you stuck and will ensure that you are in the target and destroy it. if you want then you can use this weapon against the pesky choppers which are flying just above you. really effective.

6) Rocket Pod: it is normally found equipped with the helicopters. The good thing about Sergeant James Heller is that he can pounce on anything and can get the device. Normally it is very difficult to carry a weapon and then jump with it. but Sergeant James Heller is not like that he can perform any moves with any weapon that he is carrying. So Sergeant James Heller can steal the Rocket pod from the helicopters and fire it on the enemy, the continuous launch of missiles from the pod ensures that maximum damage is done with it.

7) Gatling gun: normally found out in the tanks. So we can steal that out and splash it out on the enemies. The Gatling gun chews through infantry and proves to be very handy with its large caliber ammunition and belt-fed loading.

8) Missile launcher: Easily one of the most destructible of all of them. The explosives and the damages that are caused with the heat seekers are tremendous. One big advantage of the missile launchers is that they do fire one missile at a time. so picking up the key targets and then firing them becomes quite easy.

9) Claws: one of the most fastest destructible device to be owned by the James Heller. The combination of speed and mobility makes it the most lethal and deadly weapon. Mostly used against the unarmored ground units, so that you can pounce on the enemy and cut it hard. Claws gives rise to a savage and animalistic fighting style in the game.

10) Blade Arm: if you want to attack a large group of people in the streets then Blade am is the best weapon to deal with. Cuts the enemy through pieces and slices. Combined with the speed and fury easily one of the most destructible weapons down in the game.

So I have mentioned down almost all the weapons that are there in the game do have a look at them and do let me know if I have happened to missed out something or the another.

Hey have a look at the pic that I have uploaded over here for the list of all the weapons that are there in the game and I am sure you will get to see a better picture of all the weapons in the game. All the weapons do look better from the previous prototype game and are much advanced. Especially the inclusion of claws and Blade arm looks interesting. I would be using it frequently in the game to get rid of a lot of enemies. They also provide us mobility which the other weapons don’t provide. Suppose if we take a grenade launcher or a missile launcher then we will have to fire it from a particular distance to the enemy. All we can see if just destruction happening on the other side but I don’t want to see all such kind of stuffs in the game. why? because I want to move and cut down the enemies into pieces. Want to see the blood being spread all around. The feeling that we get when we attack the enemy from the front, destroy and move forward is inevitable. So that’s why I would always like to go with the Claws and the blade arm. Having said that I want to clarify that the other weapons are also good. Just by saying I like claws and blade arm. I don’t mean that the other weapons of this game are of waste.