Thread: Weight limit bug in Legend of Grimrock when a item is placed in the backpack

Weight limit bug in Legend of Grimrock when a item is placed in the backpack

Hello everyone, you might be find it to be weird type of bug in game, but you people will be able to understand with following screen-shots I have taken and observed in game. Even there are plenty of others who have founded same thing. Just observe the screen shot, in which I have moved two objects, when I am doing this then weight goes to yellow such that one of the bottom right and other one from right slots which is filled, and also even slots where the ring and necklace are, such that when moving ring and necklace to different slots / exchanging it with some other item which does not causing weight to go into the yellow. I do not know that how many of you have got through same problem or not, what you people think about after looking at it. Thank you.

Re: Weight limit bug in Legend of Grimrock when a item is placed in the backpack

The screenshots which you have shown then in the second one, when you've moved the item, then the portrait of your fourth character indicates that he has been slowed such that the snail symbol. Does this adverse impact update (return) at what point the part is come back to the first position? Did your character end up affected independently, and it only concurred with your moving items around?

Re: Weight limit bug in Legend of Grimrock when a item is placed in the backpack

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    The screenshots which you have shown then in the second one, when you've moved the item, then the portrait of your fourth character indicates that he has been slowed such that the snail symbol. Does this adverse impact update (return) at what point the part is come back to the first position? Did your character end up affected independently, and it only concurred with your moving items around?
    Whatever you have observed is correct and since I move the item back then the weight is still the same number, but is in white alternately, “affected independently "-demonstrate what you mean by that. The only difference is moving parts around, I am able to repeat the process and it’s still the same. I ought to indicate this isn't a huge situation-I am able to drop something / go ahead with the game, it is not game breaking or anything, but its problem something the developers would like to check out and make it proper.

This is probable due to the fact, that when the whole of weights is figured it is accumulated in the request of their place in the stock. Then again with floating which indicate numbers the consequence can contrast to a small extent. You don't see the actual, which is utilized internally, weight in the User Interface, but just a rounded value. So the c raw unrounded value in one case is beneath the encumbrance threshold or more in the alternate case. Anyway the rounded value you see is the same for both cases.