Thread: Fonts are un-readable in Legend of Grimrock

Fonts are un-readable in Legend of Grimrock

So guys these game seems to be interesting and I love the characters which they have enclosed. I have reached to the party creation level and it seems to be more interesting . so now I am on the Mipmap Detail Level and I suppose this is the main reason for some Crazy Fonts, I am not able to see any clear font which is in condition to read properly. I was not facing this issue earlier, but, why I don’t know the font is not readable and is not at all clear. I am not able to see and clear notifications of this game along with some statistical information. I have found a thread regarding the menu being blurry , but this is something ridiculous. So guys please provide some definite solution as I need to process further and without notifications and statistical information , there will no interest in playing this game.

Re: Fonts are un-readable in Legend of Grimrock

Yes, you said it correctly, as I was on the same level and was facing same issues. As you told you were on the Mipmap Detail Level , my being the same level and I suppose that this level only subsists with font misleading . so I only need to say is that if you have it on High presentation, bump it up to performance and the font should be able to read clearly. As I made some change in settings but that was not solving it correctly. I also made some similar attempts with Cleartype , changing the resolution but it was not solved yet. further I also tried with the text scaling and changing the Intel driver program seems to be funny.

Re: Fonts are un-readable in Legend of Grimrock

I have came up to the solution regarding the font being unclear as if you are using nVidia cards:Choose Manage 3D settings from the NVIDIA Control Panel navigation tree pane under 3D Settings, and under the Manage 3D Settings page you need to click the Global Settings tab.The Global Settings tab permits you to allocate global settings that will be practical to all 3D games. If there is an installation of NVIDIA Quadro product you need to click the Global Presets list arrow and then choose one of the pre-installed global settings for workstation applications. You will be not having list for the Global Presets for GeForce products.In the Settings box, you need to click the setting corresponding to the feature that you desire to modify, then from the drop-down list you will require to click the setting value that you want to make use of.

To restore the default global settings, you require to click the restore button which is present on the bottom corner of the Global Settings tab.To restore the default settings for a global preset (workstation products), choose the global preset and then click the Restore button that is next to the Global Presets list. Also make a note of one thing that clicking the Restore Defaults link at the top of the page will tend to restore all the defaults for the complete Manage 3D Settings page. And the click done. if you are making use of ATI/AMD cards: you need to move in the Catalyst Control Center. And then choose the Gaming tab and then choose 3D Application Settings.pick the Defaults button and press Apply.