Thread: The map editor of Ridge Racer Unbounded has got a new definition of ‘save‘

The map editor of Ridge Racer Unbounded has got a new definition of ‘save‘

Hey guys want to share something over here. Well I just want to share the new definition that the map editor of this new game created. Especially the save game. I noticed that through one event that happened to me when I was playing the game. You know what if you can’t complete the track, in one setting then you will lose it. I know it might be surprising for you all, but here it is how I got to know about it.

I went to the cities, then I went to create my cities. Clicked on new city, then named the city as Test 1. Created the event as TEST A. after having done that I made a simple oval and after completing it, I pressed the escape button. Save and exit.

Now when you press escape, you will be redirected back to "My City". Again press escape button and then it will go back to the ‘My Cities’ and then ‘New City’. Now here you will come across the option called as ‘Oh, I guess that I have to publish the city first. Recreate the city out there. Once you done with that select the event 1 and you won’t get the option to load the Test A. now recreate the track as a new track and name it as a Track A. so when you go ahead and load that track at that time you will get a message saying that ‘do you want to overwrite the old track?’ now what does this mean, it means that track already exists, then why is it not loading them? So the only solution for saving the track is that complete the event, publish your track. No matter your half-finished work gets added to the global pool of tracks. Which I think should not happen because it will reduce the quality of levels out there. I just wanted to report this kind of bug to you all in this game and I just hope that this kind of bug gets solved out as soon as possible that’s what I am hoping for.

Re: The map editor of Ridge Racer Unbounded has got a new definition of ‘save‘

Yes that’s the same thing that has happened with me as well when I was playing the game nothing new in it. Yes it is a kind of bug which should be solved as soon as possible. I have already written to the developers about this particular problem and its upon them when they will solve this problem. I am sure they should be able to get a fix for this as soon as possible. May be a update or a patch for this game will fix up the issue, that’s what I feel.