Thread: Advantages and disadvantages of faster Melee speed in Shoot Many Robots

Advantages and disadvantages of faster Melee speed in Shoot Many Robots

I am playing Shoot Many Robots using Swordfish through Chest on upper body and Athletic socks on feet. With these costumes the speed of my character increases by around 145%. It is great speed to evade the enemies as most of my enemies miss me while I am moving around. The main drawback of this increased speed is that it doesn’t increase the rate of attack. The delay between the two attacks still exists. This creates problem while timing the reflection of red bullets. Many times, I use the reflection before even the bullet reaches near me or sometimes the fast melee reflects the red bullet in wrong direction. Also after using melee the cooldown stops me from using it in continuity. This becomes more difficult when there are turrets in the screen and they are showering the red bullets. Did anyone else find high melee speed bad?

Re: Advantages and disadvantages of faster Melee speed in Shoot Many Robots

I know that this faster melee will be difficult to use when achieved suddenly without any transitions of middle stages. You will need to have more practice of using the fast melee as in Insane mode it can be more efficient to beat the robots than any other weapon you have. I used to reflect multiple red bullets at a time using the melee. Having Swordfish on back is good defense against the enemies approaching from behind. On Insane mode, you can be in front of your whole team defending them while they can attack from behind you, this type of attack will be useful. I think with some practice, you can use the fast melee attack to your advantage.