Thread: Collected item doesn’t get stored in Shoot Many Robots and having trouble joining Co-op

Collected item doesn’t get stored in Shoot Many Robots and having trouble joining Co-op

While playing Shoot Many Robots on Insane mode, I noticed that certain level 50 items weren’t getting stored in mobile home nor were they available in shop for purchase. What is happening, I don’t understand? Can someone tell me how to solve the problem? Also my friend is having trouble joining co-op on Playstation network. We are trying to invite each other, but nothing helps. Can someone help me with this problem?

Re: Collected item doesn’t get stored in Shoot Many Robots and having trouble joining Co-op

The problem with unavailability of items after collecting occurs when a low level player tries to collect item meant for higher level player. See to it that level of object that you are picking is lower or equal to your character’s level. Many times certain object randomly appears in a place where it shouldn’t be. For example, a higher level object which unlocks after a specific level appears before its specified location, at this time too it doesn’t get stored. It happens rarely and many people don’t even notice it. Regarding problem in connectivity over PSN, there must be a temporary problem with its connection in your region. Another reason must be that one of you mustn’t have online account on PSN.