Thread: Playstation Vita version of Shoot Many Robots and critical damage glitch

Playstation Vita version of Shoot Many Robots and critical damage glitch

Shoot Many Robots is a good game, but I didn’t have fun playing it on PC. I found it too primitive to be played on PC. I think that this game should be made available on handheld devices like Playstation Vita. It would be fun to use the joystick as it provides better control than the PC controls. Also the game is sort of 2D, so there is no need of big display to play it. It will look good on smaller display than on big display. While playing the game, I noticed that critical damage that is built using chain attacks doesn’t get passed in next level. Is this some glitch? Did anyone else too?

Re: Playstation Vita version of Shoot Many Robots and critical damage glitch

I too agree that this game will be more fun to be played on handheld devices like Playstation Vita. The hardware of Playstation Vita is strong enough to support this game. Also the touch pad behinds the PS vita will be of great use when it comes to aiming. I would love to lie on bed and play this game instead of sitting straight for hours to play this game. Developers can also make it available of other portable devices like iPhone, iPad and Android based Smartphones. To compensate for high quality of game which the hardware might not support, low quality version of the game should be made available. The glitch that you have mentioned which doesn’t allow critical damage to be passed on to the next level has been brought under notice of developers on Shoot Many Robots official website. No patch or solution to it has been provided. But if you want the critical damage to be counted, then wait for few minutes before completing an adventure so that it cools down and you get collected bonus points.