Thread: Ridge Racer: Unbounded Savegame location

Ridge Racer: Unbounded Savegame location

I am using windows 7 operating system and I was interested in this game , I liked the game as it compared to the nfs version looked onto the video and was made a buy, they have given a stunning look for the game with good advances similar to the nfs version. Racing games these days seems to be fun so just thought after playing a lot of nfs versions just diverting ,y mind to this game and experiencing it. I played through the game and it was really a great fun while playing with it. But the one question which matters me is the savegame. So guys are you knowing something regarding the savegame so that I can make some periodic backups.thanks.

Re: Ridge Racer: Unbounded Savegame location

Yes, the game is indeed superb, I am more interested in racing games and have some less interested in war games which I don’t play since I always lose and keep on trying, I was with the similar question and sercheed on many sites so that i will have regular backups of my save game to continue further with the next level. So I found that it was in steam install folderL: Steam\userdata\%user%\202310\local. Make a note of one thing that you will not find the location of the %user% folder if you are making use of the different steam profiles. So moving to the local folder and ultimately to the ridge racer unbounded will give you the save game location. Hope this helps.

Teh save game location of Ridge Racer: Unbounded game might be in this path - User Profile\Local Settings\Application Data\SKIDROW\202310\Data\Ridge Racer Unbounded\Autosave.bin\. If you are playing the Steam version of this game then the save location would be this - Steam Directory\UserData\UserID\202310\local\Ridge Racer Unbounded\Autosave.bin\.

If you want then you can also download Ridge Racer: Unbounded save game file from the below attachment. With this save file you can unlock all cars, tracks, region, award and rank as well. You just need to copy the savepool.xml file to this location - Steam Directory\UserData\UserID\202310\local\Ridge Racer Unbounded\Autosave.bin\. In Windows XP the location would be in here - User Profile\Local Settings\Application Data\SKIDROW\202310\Data\Ridge Racer Unbounded\Autosave.bin\
    Attached Files Attached Files