Thread: Getting procedure entry point error message when try to play Legend of Grimrock

Getting procedure entry point error message when try to play Legend of Grimrock

Hello friends, I have got this game and during this weekend was thinking to play this game, but when I was launching this game then it was giving me a procedure entry point error message that “??1critical_section@Concurrency@@QAE@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100dll” I try to find out but was not able to get some information about it. What does this error message means? Is there any method to solve this problem then please do tell me about it? Please help me out with this as I really wanted to play game. Thank you.

Re: Getting procedure entry point error message when try to play Legend of Grimrock

If you are getting this message then I believe that you need to have a Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package as there are some components of Visual C++ Libraries which are missing from game and due to which you not able to start game. I would suggest that you better download some of them from below link and install it and check out that it is helping out and game is starting or not.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)

Re: Getting procedure entry point error message when try to play Legend of Grimrock

The problem which you are getting is seems to be Microsoft DLL which you are having it is so old/incorrect version. I would suggest that you better try to install the Visual Studio 2010 runtime libraries which will be surely working and solving problem of yours. I would suggest that you better search for 32-bit version of the DLL and then place it next to the Grimrock exe which will be fixing the problem and it that thing where to get it reliably.