Thread: Clickable menu not responding in Naval War Arctic Circle

Clickable menu not responding in Naval War Arctic Circle

I am interested in adventurous games and so I was interested in playing this game. I brought this game recently and found excited to play this game. I made a fine installation and it came to my notice that I was not having any options for the Main menu as the submenu was not at all responding. I have played most of the games previously but didn’t came across such situation till now. I made an restart and downloaded the update, it seems as if I was concluding to the solution but not whole. So what could be the reason that I am just allowed to click on some few options such as credits and exit game. Os guys please assist me as I am keenly interested in playing this game and not able to move further. Please advise.

Re: Clickable menu not responding in Naval War Arctic Circle

I was also having similar issues and I made an installation and was similar queries as I could not find any menus working. Then after an restart played the game from the steam it was all ok. So it seems that when you start the game from the desktop , you will be with specific errors like that which you are encountering , so it has been made clear by the steam that there are several things which needs to install before the first time launch. also it has seen that most of us are making use of language other than English. So try with English language, hope it helps to get the menu options back. So make sure that you continue to play in English and all will be sorted out.

Re: Clickable menu not responding in Naval War Arctic Circle

I have another solution which will work in your case. As it seems to be display issue, you need to check in whether you are having newest display drivers for your graphics card installed.you also need to disable the firewall or you need to edit the exceptions manually because there are non-standard firewall/internet security software packages . they open nwac.exe for accessing port 2055 (tcp) in addition to this there is no response to the installation procedure . there are some missing components if you are logged in with an non-administrator account and according to an non-administrator account the privileges are not quite sufficient. So you just move in the folder where you have installed the game. you will find the files DotNetFx35ClientSetup.exe and vcredist_x86.exe after opening the redist subfolder. If you are interested in installing each and every part of the game, you will require to execute these files manually and this will enable you to install essential prerequisites for the game. As you will be with a normal game if you move in the start menu and then Steam by right-clicking on the Steam icon , you need to select "Run as administrator". So that will definitely work in your case. Please reply for the same.