Thread: Spawn timers of enemies should be increased in Parallel mafia game

Spawn timers of enemies should be increased in Parallel mafia game

This is a new game that I have got on my iPhone and I feel that time spawn time of the enemies should be increased simply because I am a new comer and like me there would be thousands of people who are playing this game for the first time. So that’s why they would be requiring some time period. It really becomes difficult to kill stuff out and get some mats, then proceed ahead. I think the enemies should come in after every 10-15 minutes once they are launched in the game. So I think they should be better launched after some time period that’s what I think. I have just made a small suggestion of mine thinking in the mind that there would be many new comers for this game who would be playing this game for the first. So now or later they would be coming up with such issues. Issue in the game. That’s why whoever who has developed this game just a small suggestion from my side increase the spawn timers and nothing else.

Re: Spawn timers of enemies should be increased in Parallel mafia game

I agree to what this guy is saying here. I am of the opinion that by increasing the spawn timers we can concentrate more on the built structures and less on the enemies. Otherwise it would be like paying attention on the both faces and ending up doing nothing. If you look at PK ten there are pets out there in it who walk out the same thing should be here as well with the enemies who should be asked to walk out after the spawn timers get started. So they will cover up a small distance and we can concentrate on the builds as well. well will get time for the build as well as we can cover up the enemies. Going by the existing gameplay that is there then we are lacking the things that are required t kill the bots or the enemies in the game. So if nothing turns up properly then we would might end up going to the pk as well. so that’s the sad thing of this game, I hope something or the else will come up for this game. Quick spans should be removed and walking pets should be introduced in the game.