Thread: Lots of bugs in Ridge Racer: Unbounded wait for a patch for fix

Lots of bugs in Ridge Racer: Unbounded wait for a patch for fix

I was having lots of hopes on RRU. But after playing it I found that there were lots of bugs which should be fixed by the developer. So far I am not having any option to wait till the developer of the game would release the patch to fix all the bugs we are getting. I have decided that I will not play the game till patch is not released by the developers. I am hoping that the developer of the game would provide the patch as early as possible.

Re: Lots of bugs in Ridge Racer: Unbounded wait for a patch for fix

You can post the issues if you had got ever while playing RRU. I know that all the gamers who purchased the game are having right to complain if they are having any. They can complain if game does not working as it supposed to be. I cannot promise that developer of the game would provide the solution for the issue which you are having. I wanted to know what problems are being faced by the gamers and also I am posting solution over here if I got it sometimes. I really wanted to make this particular game better. So that more and more people would purchase the game and have fun by playing it.

Unfortunately I got an issue and I wanted to post it over here. this particular issue is concerned with the multiplayer scenario of RRU. As I went for lobby and selected a track to host. But I was not able to invite any of mine friend. I could not get whether it is known issue or it was happening into the situation of mine only. People who are looking to knock it should purchase the game before you make any complain. According to me this particular game is having great combination of lots of things which are not offered into the other racing games. there are different kind of modes available. Also you can have Map editor ,different classes. The most interesting in the game is Route changers which will allow you to make or break entire situation. So you should have a look on it and I sure you about that you will love to play.

The game invite is not working currently but you will get the support in the upcoming patch. There are some more bugs discovered in the game so I think all the gamers who are having an issue should wait for around a month. If I am not wrong all the issue should be resolved really soon. However they have not made any announcement whether they are working on switching of accelerate and reverse button on the unsupported gamepads to button and making use of Analog stick. I have tested the situation without making use of Xpadder or any program but still it was happening. I am hoping that the developers would fix this particular thing in the upcoming patch as well.

After playing RRU I have concluded that AI is rubbish totally when you are supposed to bypassing any kind of AI-driven traffic car. However I was pretty impressed with general intelligence of the developer. They allowed the gamers to create custom track as per their requirement. However you will become confused in case you have placed the thing on the suspended platforms and ramps. I am having couple of reasons why developers has placed limited traffic on highway.
    The AI cars are causing lots of issues due to some unknown reason.
    Also gamers are supposed to complain that they are getting slow down because of the traffic. That true and I do agree. moving traffic in the game which would slow down your gameplay . it is also dependent on the speed when you are going to collide with traffic objects. So that it would lower down to 50 or 60 km/h.
    It could be possible that I am wrong but I have mentioned the above mentioned thing on the basis of experience which I had. It would simply remove racing thing and game would become obstacle course.

I think you are right AI of this particular game is weak enough and you will be able to beat even if you are playing the game into hard mode. if I am not wrong the developers are going to release the patch next week. Also the traffic thing which you have mentioned over here can be resolved by modding.