Thread: How to configure 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker for Legend of Grimrock

How to configure 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker for Legend of Grimrock

Hello friends, I am having 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker which is been connected to my system, I am using Samsung Blu-Ray Home Entertainment System and when I am trying to play game then not getting sound on to speakers especially with front speakers. I have also checked connection of speakers then it was proper and try to check with other then it is working for them and also I am not able to see option to enable this in game, does anyone knows anything about it? Will there be any patch which will be fixing this problem, really cannot play game without sound, so please help me. Thank you.

Re: How to configure 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker for Legend of Grimrock

Problem is not related to game is happening due to your sound card; actually I am also having same system and it is been connected to my system and was facing same issue which you are facing it but was able to work it out. You need to enable Digital Output "Play Stereo Mix Using Digital Output" in the SPDIF/IO Tab which is there in your sound card, so just search for it and make it enabled and when you will be starting game then introduction music will be heard from front one and rest game music will be heard from all the speakers, so just check it and do respective changes.

Re: How to configure 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker for Legend of Grimrock

With a specific end goal, which is to yield 5.1 sound from an advanced yield to a home theater framework, the extent that I know, needs a card with the Dolby Advanced Exist emphasize, which encodes workstation (diversion) sound into a 5.1 stream in certified chance to be sent over the advanced yield. The Titanium Fatal1ty Master X-Fi Sound Card finishes back Dolbly Advanced Exist, but I try not to know depending on if it is empowered by default. On my system, utilizing the Creative Audio Control Panel, in the Encoder tab, I have Dolby Digital Live selected, which is indispensible for me to get multichannel yield.