Thread: Keyboard and Mouse scroll wheel is not working in Naval War Arctic Circle game

Keyboard and Mouse scroll wheel is not working in Naval War Arctic Circle game

I am facing annoying problem with the Naval War Arctic Circle game in my computer. After installing Naval War Arctic Circle game in my computer all the things were working properly but suddenly mouse wheel and keyboard started giving me problems. Now whenever I try to use keyboard shortcuts while playing this game at that time does not work mouse scroll wheel does not while trying to Zoom in. if anyone have answer for this then let me know. I have Logitech keyboard, Mouse and I am using windows 7 operating system. Thank you in advance.

Re: Keyboard and Mouse scroll wheel is not working in Naval War Arctic Circle game

First of all I would like to ask you that do you have any particular software installed in your computer for your mouse and keyboard? If yes then you should go to the control panel and then select uninstall program option. After doing that you have to look for the software which you have installed for mouse and keyboard and then you have to uninstall it from there and after uninstalling that you have to restart your computer. After restarting your PC you have to open Naval War Arctic Circle game and then check whether keyboard and mouse working properly or not? Many times due to software interference also this time problem occurs. If after you face same problem with Naval War Arctic Circle game after uninstalling the software from your computer then you should try to fix this issue by removing the Naval War Arctic Circle game completely from system and then installing it again and after installing the game you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

Re: Keyboard and Mouse scroll wheel is not working in Naval War Arctic Circle game

I was using Logitech setpoint software in my computer and after referring above solution I have uninstalled it from my computer. Now after doing that when I have started the game at that time also problem was there. Now after that I have uninstalled Naval War Arctic Circle game from computer and then installed it again but that does not make any difference. If anyone have solution regarding this then let me know. Thank you in advance.

Basically this problem occurs because of the input method used in Unity3D. to solve this problem you have to download the file attached below and then you have to extract the registry file from it. Now extracting the file you have to double click on it and then you have to turn off your computer and then turn it back on. Now you have to launch Naval War Arctic Circle game in your computer and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not? Same thing happening with my PC also and then I have searched the solution on internet and I get this solution. If problem does not get solve after trying this trick then let me know.
    Attached Files Attached Files