Thread: What to expect in first patch for Naval War Arctic Circle

What to expect in first patch for Naval War Arctic Circle

well I have bought this game and really like to tell all you here that I am bit disappointed with the game , the game is really nice this few thong that need to be rectify in order to the game to be fun. Well I know that the first patch has been out but I actually didn’t no idea what are all included in the that patch . is there anyone here has any idea what all is included in this first patch . I s it worth the have or it just make the game even more worst ,. I will be really appreciating any help here

thanks in advance

re: What to expect in first patch for Naval War Arctic Circle

The update are going to be applied automatically when your Steam consumer is restarted Paradox Interactive and Turbo Tape Games have issued a mew patch for Naval War: Arctic Circle upgrading to v1.0.3.3 this real time strategy game concerning trendy naval warfare. In Naval War: Arctic Circle, you may decide the fate of the planet in 2 scenario-driven campaigns - play as either the NATO forces pulled along to combat a rising threat or because the Russian Navy, hungrily pushing out of her Northern bases to secure badly required resources. Meticulously researched ships, planes and submarines are at your disposal, in conjunction with their powerful weapons systems. Realistically modeled weather and radar systems additional enhance your expertise.

Well here will be the stuff that is included in the patch 1.0.3.3 (04-16-2012)
    • The GUI is fixed , the fount has changed in win/Defeat display when using Norwegian language to grip special characters
    • Game play was fixed a Weapons that be able to target outside units be able to currently target submarines that's on the outside.
    • Improvement on the database
    • Localization of "Tutorial 5: Radar added
    • The 'C01S11: Wings of Retribution’ situation difficulty greater than before. additional enemy air, decrease the own offensive units and Putin the spotter to the enemy enemies.
    • torpedo decoy effectiveness Reduced
    • 'JAS-39 Gripen' increased in the Air superiority Amraam load by 4 to 6. The . Air superiority (LR) added 2 Amraam
    • victory condition for enemy Baltic Breakout' can by no means be met
    • victory condition of Ragnarok Armada'
    • destroying airport Hide and Seek victory condition
    • trailing dialog entry in dialog before 'C02S07: Northern Lights' has been removed
    • Broken newspaper body before last Russian campaign mission has fixed
    • jammers Strength Percent change to percentages
    • Patriot SAM Base misnamed Fixed
    • Ronneby spelling Fixed
    • Mouse wheel and keyboard Fixed
    • game crashing Fixed
    • more logging to track down harder to identify ones added.

Hope this help

There are some stuff that I actually have notice and that would be 39 Gripen' Air superiority Amraam load increased from four to six. Air superiority (LR) added two Amraam. This would counsel that the aircraft in question in-fact is that the JAS thirty-nine Gripen NG version, those 2 letters are necessary If it indeed is that this version, its vary additionally must be increased. In-game version encompasses a ferry vary of 240 km. The real C version is believed to own a ferry vary of 800 km with internal fuel and 3200 km with drop tanks The NG version is meant to own increased vary compared to the C version.

I agree with the others in how responsive they to the problems. BUT, i might still wish to see a "save" button for the one missions. i do not have alot of your time to sit down down and play the eventualities at just one occasion. With respect, The Gripen NG vary is additionally an important issue for the Baltic missions, particularly NATO Campaign Baltic Breakout. I will but wait a trifle longer for the Gotland in that mission . Also, i will be able to moan one more time concerning the magical ability that aircraft have to be compelled to jump out to their base altogether in a very matter of seconds. The reality that They've mentioned they need to feature that, rather like us i am certain we'll see these reasonably popularly-demanded options within the game at some purpose.

Naval War has some problems that might be ironed out. The 1v1 multiplayer is lacking in choices, particularly matchmaking skills. At one purpose, i used to be unable to own a game load up with friend till we have a tendency to switched me over to the host. His pc (which was the a lot of superior one within the room) simply wouldn’t work with the multiplayer. it had been a we have a tendency toird issue however we were ready to hook up with a special host. Also, 1v1 simply appears like an occasional variety for a game like this. there's alittle quantity of models used for the ships and planes within the game. All of the nations use an equivalent models that takes away a sense of being totally different from your opponent apart from a flag or icon. Deploying bound counter measures and actions may be to a small degree tough with the UI. That would like to be fastened

Overall these problems don’t totally subtract from the sensation you get within the a lot of intense sections of missions and multiplayer sessions. Naval War isn't a game for everybody however the demographic they meant to the touch can realize lots to love here. Sessions are terribly long and you won’t realize a game where you’re this connected to your strategy. each call you create decides if these guys and gals survive the day to fight once more. That’s the method you would like to require in Naval War. you're within the War area. You hold the items. can you flank or directly assault? does one have patrols scanning your perimeter? How concerning anti-missile defenses? These are necessary queries that a true naval admiral would wish to raise himself. They hold lives in their hands. they need a war to win. Naval War: Arctic Circle puts you in those shoes and causes you to answer those queries. How would you fair?

This sounds awesome. Not stunned that the top-down action fans (Starcraft, C and C, all the games that derive from Dune two however sped up the action at the expense of strategy) struggle with this - the 'core' RTS lately is way a lot of concerning RT and far less concerning S. Naval War, on the opposite hand, sounds _all_ concerning strategy. I keep in mind coming to computer gaming once an opportunity on console, having browse of these posts concerning how 'hardcore' computer gaming was compared with console. Games like Naval War were what created computer gaming hardcore The 'Dune 2' RTS model is fun, however it is usually been the casual man's strategy choice, and coming to computer to seek out that 'hardcore' (over console) is Counterstrike, Starcraft and WoW was like 'you PC-only guys are extremely just about an equivalent as your console these days' will i am not like this , simply most of the PC-only gamers I've bumped into). Well can see if this update has some thing, i really very found of this game but issues in the game kills the enthusiasm of the game but all thing apart i really like the game very much