Thread: Which bugs are there in Shoot Many Robots game?

Which bugs are there in Shoot Many Robots game?

Hello friends, I know that you people have completed the game and might have founded bugs which are there in game, whereas I have also found some of bugs which might be helpful for you people to get it, such that there is bug on Farmland Siege on Hard Mode and also at end of second bonus wave every robots are been dead, which should end the wave whereas it comes to halt. One more thing game is not freezes but wave is not ending any extra robots and also there is no completion screen pops up. I have experience this thing for second time, I was faced this on Downtown Roadblock that also on Hard Mode, when I was facing that then it was first time. So are you people are facing same problem and is there announcement from developer for fix for all these bugs? Thank you.

Re: Which bugs are there in Shoot Many Robots game?

Today I have started SMR from the dashboard utilizing the quick launch or unequivocally recognizing the game in ‘my games’. Primarily the issue is that I am marked into Xbox Live Gold but when SMR has stacked and I’m at the essential menu it states I’m no longer associated to XBL, but depending on if I come back to the dashboard I am again joined. Without having manually connect. I can’t check the boss sheets or go into snappy match, or do anything. It's just as the game itself disengages me without an upgrade being good to go and I cannot reconnect without hitting the dashboard first. Obviously, assuming that I dashboard, it reconnects me in the event that I come back to SMR it does it again. I erased SMR from my hard drive and re-downloaded, this settled it. This was simply a post cheerfully to help others for the purpose that they can settle the mistake whenever it happens.

Re: Which bugs are there in Shoot Many Robots game?

Having some screen locking issues on adventures 11-14. Not moving toward getting revived when a partner has picked me up. The state of health bar headed off to part health but the skull and LB sear stayed and I couldn’t move. Different times the camera unequivocally would like to go where I am not going, far more atrocious in edifices. One game in which I was having nothing but just left with cartons for the entire group box goes blast no nut sacks or plunder. additionally got some plunder right when a manager battle and the sound went off that I picked it like a champ and the survive screen then popped up when at the finish when it separates the plunder and reveals to you what you consider nothing headed up and nothing late was in the store.