Thread: Some basic fix list for Ascend: Tribes Game

Some basic fix list for Ascend: Tribes Game

I am looking for a fix list that should be done to the game when Hi-Rez releases the final copy. I hope they are planing to do so. Rightnow there are number of things which are needed to be fixed and yet complain by many users on various forums. I made this thread inorder to accumulate all stuff at one place so that everyone can discuss and update each other what is fixed and what is not. I had heared that there were some number of patches which were released and they are for fixing a number of game issue. Was that enough or there is need to have more fixes. I had played a game a number of time and find it good. Till yet there are not issue I had faced. Thanks.

Re: Some basic fix list for Ascend: Tribes Game

No there are issues. I had some list of things which can be fixed before final game launch. I do not understand how you did not noticed those minor bugs. Like there are number of errors which you can find while playing. First there are number of stuff which are similar to each other and it becomes a bit tougher sometime to understand the target. One more issue with Doombringer. Thie weapons has not upgrades or any secondary support. I had check in the inventory also but this weapon lack some better upgrades. Second thing you hadn oticed a number of stuff floats in the air for no reason. This looks minor but are very irriating for the scene when you keep on playing the game for longer hours. Some bugs that irriate me more is when I am playing on rock. I jumped and reach so high that it become tough to see the ground. There should be some kind of visibility support provided when on a very high level above the ground. And the last thing I want to mention bugs involve after editing the .in file of game. I had tried to modify and add some custom settings to improve the game performance. But that didn't worked at all and generated new kind of bugs. There should be easy modification option available for this.

For the ini thing I will advice you keep a backup whenever you do a modification. If there is a error just restore the old file. I had a list of sidegrades which are missing. I was making a list and luckily I found that on a site which I shared here. Please have a look on that. I think this is not available for eveyone and the game company must add something. They are Infiltrator Secondary and pack, technician pack, raider secondary, juggernaut pack, doombringer secondary and pack and brute primary. There are number of bugs in the game and it is not easy to make a list of each and everything. I hope there will be someone who can put all stuff and the game company can surely fix that or not.

I had some bugs here which I noticed while playing the game. When I was on spectator mode in the game I cannot see the bullets fired by other players. I am not sure that the issue is only in my system. This can be counted under bug. So this makes a bit difficult to find out which player is playing better and which is cheating in the game. One more thing when a player dies in the air the nugget just go stucked in the center or air. They do not fall down. Sometime a weird thing happen. A player in the mid air does not dies soon. You cannot create damage to them but if you blow up the turrets below they are affected. Another thing which is really worst and I am sure that it is a but. My friend just landed in a weapon and before teleporting to the vehicle he keeps on shooting. But as he reach in the vehicle the weapon does not stop until the entire ammuncation is ended. This is really a waste of time and weapon. Is it possible to have unlimited ammo on small weapons. As reloading them itconsume more time to reload and till the time the target is missed.