Thread: Exploit leads to free energy in Tribes: Ascend

Exploit leads to free energy in Tribes: Ascend

I found that when you strafe front to back again and again at the same time as jetting upwards and this is like you are getting bunch of a free energy. Because of this, you will be able to jet around 150% as high as you do it usually. I found that there are a lot of people who are abusing this exploit and I think that all of them must be banned. This is going to be a big advantage for these character. I am posting this over here because I want to know that what the other people think about this. If you have anything to share on this then please post that over here. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Exploit leads to free energy in Tribes: Ascend

The thing that you are talking about is the feature and this is known from the last November. There rae also many of the threads and videos about the same.

Re: Exploit leads to free energy in Tribes: Ascend

I would like to tell you that all the players are having the potential to do this and I don’t think that this is the problem in any of the way. However I am still equipped to fly well over the top bar on the ski challenge map devoid of even doing it. This is the first time that I am hearing of this. Skiing within itself was a bug which was exploited into T1. Therefore there is possibility that they can learn to believe this bug and begin encouraging new styles of game player. It would be really good to see the people utilizing this to pass the flag otherwise throw the flag high for a self pass.