Thread: Players who blew their money in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

Players who blew their money in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

I have dedicated this particular thread to gather all the gamers who has blew their money before the releasing of prem spector pack. we know that developer of the game are releasing pack in Tuesday in every week. Its your fault if you have spent your money before the releasing of the DLC pack. Let me know if you are having any useful information to share over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Players who blew their money in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

I think you are not able to get why people are complaining over here. basically all the gamers are wondering that new character and items are going to be provided into the DLC pack. however the new pack is not having any new character of item. The gamers who has blew their money would think they lost an opportunity to get a new item from the Spectre packs. But they were not able to do so as they were not having any money to purchase the pack.

The main things is that DLC supposed to gets live only on the Xbox till 5 oclock in the morning after that for PC gamers and later onward for PS3 gamers. You should not wait to get new set of virutal characters and weapons as there is nothing new available in the DLC.

The basic thing I wanted tell you over here is that the developer of the game was not able to handle the DLC implementation in appropriate manner. if anyone is downloading DLC then that particular person would expect that DLC should work properly. the developer of the game is having unique setup particularly for the random pack thing. so you will not be able to say anything until and unless new card has been unlocked. You will not be able to get anything until and unless you are having the one in the game.

Once pack went live and all the new maps were loaded and you can play the same. you will be able to get the new character at the selection screen. People should not get any issue while playing the match in the new map. The first random match that I have played after downloading the pack were happened with the hydra. Everything were working flawlessly. No one were able to get the new cards into the reinforcement packs as there was something in the pack which was not working fine. It is impossible to figure out and even the developer of the game did not do anything so that people won’t download the faulty pack. ‘

I went for private match and played few matches on the new map introduced in the game. after finding that DLC has been introduced. After doing that got that all the characters were working fine on the selection screen. I think I should get the characters. I am looking to have batarian next time if I get an opportunity to do the same. all the people are got mad as the developer of game is scamming all the gamers.

Well I am really disappointed with this particular thing. from last weekend I have managed to saved lots of credits. I have spent the same on the spectre pack as I wanted to get new characters as well as weapon to play. but I could not figure out why I am not able to get a single thing from the pack. according to me it seems to be really frustrating thing that people are having lots of credits saved and they are ready to spent as well. but there is no content available in the pack.