Thread: Getting "the game was not properly authenticated at launch time" error while launching Tribes: Ascend game

Getting "the game was not properly authenticated at launch time" error while launching Tribes: Ascend game

Hello everyone in my computer i have windows 7 operating system and i have installed Tribes: Ascend game in my computer. while installing Tribes: Ascend game in my PC i didn't get any error. now when i try to launch Tribes:Ascend game at that time i get "the game was not properly authenticated at launch time" error. i have tried to search solution on internet and run several validate in my computer but after doing that when i tried to launch Tribes:Ascend game in my computer at that time i get same error message. if anyone have faced same issue and solved it then let me know. thank you in advance.

Re: Getting "the game was not properly authenticated at launch time" error while launching Tribes: Ascend game

After looking at your problem i would like to tell you that many times this problem occurs if Hi-Rez Studios Authenticate and Update service have stopped running in your computer and to fix this problem you have to start that service in your computer and then try to launch the game. To start Hi-Rez Studios Authenticate and Update service you have to perform below steps.

If you have windows 7 or operating system in your computer then you have to click on start menu and then you have to click on start menu search box. After doing that you have to type Services.msc and press enter. if you have windows Xp in your computer then you have to open start menu and then click on run. Now you have to type Services.msc and then click on OK. After doing that you have to look for Hi-Rez Studios Authenticate and Update service in services window. Once you find Hi-Rez Studios Authenticate and Update service then you have to right click on it and then click on start. you have to also go to the properties of Hi-Rez Studios Authenticate and Update service and then make sure that start up type is set to Automatic. if it is not set to automatic then you have to set it and then click on OK. Now launch Tribes: Ascend game in your computer and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not?

Re: Getting "the game was not properly authenticated at launch time" error while launching Tribes: Ascend game

I totally agree with above solution. in my laptop i have windows Vista OS and after installing Tribes: Ascend game i was also experiencing same problem. I have started Hi-Rez Studios Authenticate and Update service manually and also changed start up type of it and after that when i tried to launch Tribes: Ascend game at that time i get same issue. i have uninstalled Tribes: Ascend game from my computer completely and then restarted my laptop and installed game again but that does not make any difference. If i open windows event log in my laptop at that time it shows that Hirez authentication service stopped automatically after few seconds of launching Tribes: Ascend game please help me to solve this problem.

If you are experiencing same issue even after trying above solution then i will suggest you to first download the file from attachment and then you have to run it in your computer. after running this it will delete all the file and services of HR. Once you run the file then you have to reboot your computer and then install Tribes: Ascend game again in your computer. According to me after trying this steps when you try to launch Tribes: Ascend game at that time you will not face any error.
    Attached Files Attached Files

well friends i was also having similar problem in PC and then i have reformatted my HDD and then i have done installation of windows Vista with all updates. now after that i have installed Tribes: Ascend game again in my computer and then when i tried start the game at that time i didn't get any error. i think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

Thanks guys, in my case, that i just copy the game for another computer... I fixed it, going to the folder wheres the game, Smite/Binaries/Redist then install the InstallHirezService.exe file, then just run it and put repair. good luck !